There's A Small Town In Illinois Known For Its Truly Epic Burgers
There is a town in the middle of nowhere that Illinoisians travel for miles to visit for one reason and one reason only – the burgers. And it’s definitely love at first bite at this amazing, historic restaurant. Take a trip with us to the east side of the state (and no, we don’t mean Chicago!) for a meal you’ll crave for weeks afterward. Loosen your belt and get your tastebuds ready for what we believe are some of the best burgers in Illinois!
For more delicious burger meals like this, check out these 15 burger joints found only in Illinois.
Have you had a Moonburger before? If so, what did you get on it? Would you agree that it is one of the best places to eat in Illinois? Please share some juicy burger pics and tell us about how good it was in the comments section below!
More to Explore
Foodie Adventures in Illinois
Where else can we find some of the best burgers in Illinois?
- DryHop Brewers in Chicago is famous for their brisket and short rib “Dryhop Burgers” and great sides and beers.
- Farren’s Pub & Eatery in Champaign pull folks in for their creative burgers including the Fire Burger and The Spicoli.
- Durty Gurt’s Burger Joynt in Galena offers a real artisanal burger experience and some of the best milkshakes around.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other delicious places to enjoy the best burgers in Illinois.
Where can we find the best ice cream shops in Illinois?
- The Original Rainbow Cone, which has 13 locations in Illinois, one in Indiana, and one in Florida, scoops up amazing ice cream, shakes, donuts, cakes, and cake roll flavors.
- Oberweis Dairy, which has multiple locations and is available in grocery stores, is known for its homemade ice cream and fresh dairy milk.
- The Black Dog Gelato in Chicago serves up delicious gelato and sorbets.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting ice cream shops in Illinois.
Where can we find the best Italian food in Illinois?
- Enoteca Roma Ristorante in Chicago serves up authentic, homemade Italian dishes in a Roman bistro vibe.
- Connected Restaurant in Peoria offers amazing Italian fare and some of the best homemade limoncello.
- Boccardi's Italian Imports in Springfield features Old-World-style Italian dishes in a romantic setting.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other outstanding Italian food in Illinois.