10 Creepy Houses In Illinois That Could Be Haunted
Illinois is famous for some of the greatest architecture in the world. But like all states, there are definitely some homes in need of repair (or just straight up razing in some cases). Here are some creepy houses from around the state that might just give you the heebie jeebies.
1. This is one of many homes in Chambersburg in need of some TLC.
2. This rural McLean County home stands totally isolated, surrounded by the vast expanse of farmland.
3. Clearly, this Hamel home has been abandoned for quite a while.
4. This home in West Frankfort is (we think) abandoned.
5. This McLean home is super eerie, as it is almost faded in a fog.
6. This house in Champaign has certainly seen better days.
7. This Bloomington home looks super imposing and scary.
8. I would not want to try and sell Girl Scout cookies at this house.
9. This was once a nice, big home in southern Illinois but now it looks like the Big Bad Wolf could blow it over with one huff.
10. We can all agree that the tree in this photo makes this house look even scarier. Right?
If you’ve taken pictures of creepy houses across Illinois, be sure to share on the Only in Illinois Facebook page.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.