Chicago February 17, 2018
These 12 Aerial Views Of Chicago Will Leave You Mesmerized
From every angle, Chicago is seriously the most beautiful city in the world. You’re used to looking up at skyscrapers and peering out across the lake, but these 12 aerial views of the city will give you a whole new perspective. If you love a unique view, these photos will blow you away.
1. It's hard not to swoon for this view of the Chicago River and city skyscrapers reaching for the sky.
2. Back further out, and you can see the whole skyline and the neighborhoods surrounding downtown.
3. Back out even further to what it's like to fly over the city. It almost looks quaint and small from this distance!
4. This is one of the best aerial shots because you can practically see the whole city in one image. The patches of white snow really bring out of details.
5. Zoom back in to Lake Shore Drive for an aerial view that takes the cake. Chicago looks like a tropical island with that shoreline.
6. Hovering over Museum Campus shows you an interesting view of many famous attractions. You've got Soldier Field, the Field Museum, and the Shedd Aquarium all in one shot.
7. With the foggy skyline in the distance, this excellent aerial photo of Wrigley Field makes you long for hot dogs, beer, and baseball.
8. By far one of the best aerial views of Navy Pier, this image includes all the attractions on this Lake Michigan pier. The water looks amazingly blue.
9. Of course, the place you're most likely to be in the air is over O'Hare, and this wonderful shot shows the runways and terminals that make up this massive airport.
10. Sky-high photos of the city are breathtaking any time of day.
11. Who knew sunrises and sunsets could be even more stunning from this angle?
12. At night, an aerial view of Chicago proves that our city is the most spectacular of all - and from any angle.
For more lovely shots of Chicago, check out these
12 images of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the city.
Did you enjoy the best aerial views of Chicago? Share your own favorite photos of this city with us in the comments below!