Fall Creek Falls In Idaho Will Soon Be Surrounded By Beautiful Fall Colors
Your outdoor excursions shouldn’t slow down during fall. In fact, you’ll want to complete as many of them as you can and see Idaho in the fall before the harsh winter weather sets in. Start off the fall season on the right foot, and embark on this picturesque outing to Fall Creek Falls in Idaho. This waterfall is simply stunning all year long, but it’s especially breathtaking when the fall foliage in Idaho officially makes an appearance. Surround yourself with the Snake River Plain’s gorgeous array of fall colors in Idaho, and set off to see this waterfall as soon as possible.
Get a closer look at Fall Creek Falls:
Have you had the chance to visit Fall Creek Falls in Idaho when it is surrounded by fall colors? It’s the perfect time of year to see this beautiful destination for yourself! Next up, be sure to take a fall foliage road trip to see fall colors in Idaho like never before.
More to Explore
Natural Beauty in Idaho
What are the most stunning natural attractions in Idaho?
The most stunning natural attractions in Idaho include:
- Beaver Bay Beach. Since there’s no coastline in Idaho, this is the place to go for some time at a beach. It’s simply stunning.
- Lochsa River. This is wild, rugged wilderness at its best. Rushing rivers, lush forests, and spectacular views are all around.
- Craters of the Moon Cavern. These caves look like something from another world. They even have skylights!
- Hells Canyon. This is the deepest river gorge in the country and the views here are utterly gorgeous.
Learn more about the most stunning natural attractions in Idaho.
What are some bucket list natural attractions in Idaho?
Some bucket list natural attractions in Idaho include:
- Balanced Rock. This top-heavy rock is quite a fascinating sight as the bulk of it rests on a mere three feet wide base.
- Craters of the Moon National Monument. This vast landscape of hardened lava really does look like the surface of a moon.
- Ritter Island. This island in Thousand Springs State Park is a gorgeous area of cliffs, waterfalls, and mesas.
- Sawtooth Mountains. This aptly named mountain range of jagged peaks juts out of lush forests and looks magical.
Find out more about these and other bucket list natural attractions in Idaho.
What are the most beautiful hiking trails in Idaho?
The most beautiful hiking trails in Idaho include:
- Boxcar Bend Preserve. This is a rather popular hiking trail and it’s easy to see why with all the greenery and wildlife.
- Kootenai National Wildlife Refuge. If you’re looking to catch glimpses of wildlife, this is where you want to go.
- Cougar Bay Wildlife Preserve. This is a gorgeous area teeming with wildlife and includes the lovely Lake Coeur d’Alene.
- Roosevelt Cedar Grove. This is an awe-inspiring area of old-growth forest with trees reaching 150 feet in height.
Discover more about the most beautiful hiking trails in Idaho.