With 10,000 Square Feet, Georgia's Largest Ice Skating Rink Offers Plenty Of Space For Everyone
Ice skating in Georgia is always a good idea. And if you’re going to do it, you might as well go big, right? Atlantic Station ice skating in Georgia offers up the largest rink in the state. Clocking in at over 10,000 square feet, come experience this magical winter adventure that the whole family can enjoy together.
Have you ever been ice skating at Atlantic Station in Georgia? Share with us your experience in the comments section! Or if you’re looking for more information about this outdoor adventure, such as current hours of operation and pricing, check the Atlantic Station website or Atlantic Station Facebook Page.
Also, if you’re looking for some more winter fun in Georgia, check out these 8 must-see destinations in Georgia that everyone should visit during winter.
More to Explore
Atlantic Station Ice Skating
What are the best times for ice skating at Atlantic Station?
Peak times for ice skating at Atlantic Station are generally during holiday hours. Visit the Atlantic Station website for the specifics on hours of operation on holidays and to determine your preferred time for visiting, whether you like to skate during the busier times or when it’s more likely to be less crowded.
What are other fun things to do during the winter in Georgia?
Some other fun activities during the winter in Georgia include:
- Ice sliding at the Forum River Center on a 100-foot indoor slide in Rome
- Take a ride at Bumper Cars on Ice in Atlanta
- Go snow tubing at Snow Mountain in Stone Mountain - Be sure to check out the Galactic Snow Tubing option there, an immersive nighttime experience that comes with laser beams, LED lights, pumping music, and so much more!
Are there other places to go ice skating in Georgia?
Most of the other places to go ice skating in Georgia are also located in the greater Atlanta area, including:
- Rooftop ice skating at Skyline Park in Atlanta
- Avalon on Ice in Alpharetta, a monumental Rockefeller-inspired ice skating rink
- Park Tavern’s Fire and Ice Rink in Atlanta
There are others, such as the Forum River Center, for example, which is located in the northwestern corner of the state, but these are a good starting point for additional options.