Glide Across The Largest Ice Skating Rink In Georgia For An Unforgettable Outdoor Adventure
You know that it’s officially the start of winter when it gets cold enough to open the ice skating rinks around Georgia. We are lucky to live in a state that is hospitable to outdoor ice rinks (sorry, Florida). So the next time you’re looking for some seasonal fun, or want to take the kids out for a skate around town, consider heading to one of the largest ice skating rinks in Georgia, right at Atlantic Station.
Ready to strap on those skates and go for a spin? Skate the Station opens on November 18, 2022 and runs until January 16, 2023. To find out more about the hours throughout the season as well as the prices for skating and rentals, visit the website or Facebook Page.
Have you been to one of the largest ice skating rinks in Georgia? Do you have other outdoor ice skating rinks you enjoy visiting during the winter? We would love to hear from you. Let us know in the comment belows.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Winter Activities in Georgia
Are there other places to go ice skating in Georgia?
More than you may think, there are lots of great places to go ice skating in Georgia. A few that you should consider checking out include:
- Rooftop ice skating at Skyline Park
- Outdoor skating at Avalon on Ice in Alpharetta
- Fire and Ice at Piedmont Park
What are some other winter activities in Georgia?
There are plenty of winter activities in Georgia to fill your bucket list and keep you busy until springtime arrives. Choose from any of the following activities to get out and do:
- Margaritaville at Lanier Islands may surprise you, but it has the longest snow tubing run in Georgia.
- The Forum River Center in downtown Rome is a great option for indoor ice skating in Georgia, and it has an ice slide!
- There's more than just ultimate snow tubing at Margaritaville; there's ice skating, s'more pits, and so much more.
- Need more ideas? Check out this list of winter activities in Georgia.
What else is there to do at Atlantic Station?
Atlantic Station has plenty to do, see and enjoy year-round. See some of the reasons people love to make the trip to Atlantic Station:
- Obviously, there’s one of the largest ice skating rinks in Georgia.
- In the summer, there’s a grilled cheese festival.
- There are frequent events, such as Makers Market.
- Relax with yoga on the green.
- Check out a show or museum.
- The best part is, if you love Atlantic Station so much, you can even choose to live there!