The Star Wars-Themed Airbnb In Florida Is Perfect For The Sci-Fi Lover In Your Life
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
If you’re a Star Wars fan, then you probably have already seen the final movie in theaters. But the fun doesn’t have to stop with the last movie in the series—you can actually keep it going by spending a weekend in this Star Wars Airbnb in Orlando, Florida. With the ability to fit over 15 guests in a nine-bedroom mega-mansion, enjoy your favorite fandom experience like you were in the actual movie.
If you are a Star Wars fan it’s worth a trip to Orlando just for a stay in this epic Star Wars house. Book this Star Wars VRBO in Orlando today and may the force be with you. Do any of these rooms represent a favorite scene or planet from the movie? Share with us in the comments section.
Or if you’re looking for other cool Airbnb rentals in Florida, check out this charming floating cabin in Key Largo.
More to Explore
Star Wars-Themed Airbnb In Florida
What are the most unique places to spend the night in Florida?
Some of the most unique places to spend the night in Florida include:
- A private beach bungalow
- A Harry Potter-themed rental
- A house with an indoor drive-in movie theater
- An entire island!
It’s hard to choose the best Airbnb in Florida, because there are truly so many wonderful ones to choose from, especially depending on your preference of locale. For instance, if you prefer a more tropical Airbnb experience, we recommend this bungalow rental with your very own private beach! Or, if you want to take a trip to Hogwarts, then check out this extraordinary Harry Potter-themed rental. This luxury villa rental in Orlando actually has its own indoor drive-in movie theater! Meanwhile, if you gather some of your friends together, you can rent an entire island in Florida, filled with privacy, seclusion, and sandy white beaches.
Are there any dinosaur-related things to do in Florida?
Some dinosaur-themed attractions in Florida include:
- Dinosaur World
- Bongoland at Dunlawton Sugar Mill Gardens
Outside of choosing unique places to stay in Florida, there are also unique things to do, too. For instance, Dinosaur World in Plant City is a one-of-a-kind attraction that is filled with 200 different life-size dinosaurs. We guarantee this attraction is unlike any other in the state, and the whole family will enjoy spending an afternoon here together. Get ready for your own Jurassic Park adventure! Also, if you wanted to explore an old 1930s amusement park that has since been abandoned, Bongoland still has many of the dinosaur sculptures standing that were once a huge attraction within the park.
What are the most unique parks in Florida?
Some of the most unique parks in Florida include:
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Orlando, FL: Keeping in line with the unique Airbnb in Florida mentioned above, there is another Star Wars-themed attraction that you should check out if you’re even in Orlando. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is an all-new Star Wars-themed attraction that is the ultimate experience for any sci-fi fan. Spend the day exploring this unique park, which is the only way to live your fantasy of being a Jedi for a day.
- The Fruit & Spice Park, Homestead, FL: Over 500 varieties of fruits, vegetables, spices, and herbs in a 37-acre park. It's a whole new take on a botanical garden that is filled with color and sweet-smelling aromas.
- Silver Springs State Park, Ocala, FL: As one of the largest artesian springs in the United States, Silver Springs is an amazing place to explore with a paddle board or a kayak. It is also a fascinating place to see rhesus macaque monkeys living along the shore.