Florida Haunted August 19, 2015
by Victoria W 14 Creepy Houses In Florida That Could Be Haunted
Florida isn’t exactly known for being easy on houses, and if they’re not maintained, they can go from spectacular to spooky pretty quickly. We found some Florida houses that will send a chill down your spine.
1. This home in Usher is hauntingly beautiful, but I wouldn't want to go inside alone.
2. This house in Pomona Park in Putnam County looks like it could be a haunted dollhouse.
3. This abandoned house in Osowaw Junction is just as creepy on the inside as it is on the outside.
Looks like something tore it up from the inside out.
4. Having been built circa 1870, this home in Bradford County looks like it's had plenty of time to attract spirits.
5. This large home in Celebration probably looks scarier than it is. It was abandoned during construction due to the real estate crash.
6. This dilapidated house in Brooker looks like the classic image of a haunted house.
7. This interior shot of the attic of an abandoned house near Crescent City gives me the creeps.
8. This shot from Highway 19 near Perry, proves apartments can look just as spooky.
9. Alachua is home to this abandoned old house that almost looks like the set from a scary movie, but it was actually built here in 1900.
10. Mother Nature is definitely reclaiming this house in Monticello.
11. The trespassing signs adorning this abandoned house near Kalamazoo really add to the ambiance.
12. This house in Pomona Park was probably beautiful in its day, but has been since left to decay.
13. Someone really doesn't want you to enter this creepy place in Bushnell.
14. Near Archer you can find this scene that could be right out of a ghost story.
Do you know of any haunted houses in Florida? Let us know in the comments below!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.