This Epic One-Day Road Trip Across Arkansas Is Full Of Adventures From Sunrise To Sunset
Day trips in Arkansas are a great way to experience little slices of the Natural State. Sometimes those tiny pieces of heaven are just what you need to rejuvenate your soul. Luckily, there are tons of options for epic one-day Arkansas road trips. And we have got the perfect sunrise-to-sunset scenic day trip in Arkansas for you, and it will be packed with adventure. Some of these places are the best places to see the sunrise in Arkansas.
So, are you ready for this scenic day trip in Arkansas? Well, lace up those boots, grab the kayak, gas up the car, and let’s go! Or tell us your favorite spots to watch the sunrise and the sunset in the Natural State.
And don’t forget to check out this article about this incredible high-flying adventure.
More to Explore
Road Trip Worthy Destinations in Arkansas
What are the best roadside attractions in Arkansas?
The best roadside attractions in Arkansas include
- Humpty Dumpty. This model of the egg-shaped nursery rhyme character is located in Eureka Springs.
- Old Flippin Jail Cell. Located in Flippin, this 12X9-foot jail cell that was built in 1928 was used to hold people arrested for fighting and public drunkenness.
- Mr. Peanut. The mascot of its namesake snack company stands near Fort Smith.
- Popeye’s Garden. See the statue of the famous spinach-eating cartoon character in the tiny town of Alma.
Discover more about the best roadside attractions in Arkansas.
What are some hidden gem attractions in Arkansas?
Hidden gem attractions in Arkansas include:
- Moro Bay State Park. Visitors come here for fishing and kayaking through the beautiful cypress groves.
- Monster Mart. This odd place is a roadside stop in Fouke with a cryptozoological creature on exhibit called the Boggy Creek Monster.
- Queen Wilhelmina State Park. This is where to go for gorgeous vistas overlooking the verdant forests as far as the eye can see.
- Daisy State Park. Located at the foothills of the Ouachita mountains, this is a wonderful camping area next to Lake Greeson.
Find out more about these and other hidden gem attractions in Arkansas.
What are the best day trip destinations in Arkansas?
The best day trip destinations in Arkansas include
- Blue Spring Heritage Center. This 33-acre botanical garden in Blue Spring is a lovely site that is well worth seeing.
- Cotter. Fishermen come to this area on the White River for some of the best fishing in Arkansas.
- Rush. This is an old ghost town that remains from the zinc mining industry and the rotting buildings hold much history.
- Walnut Ridge. This tiny town has a restaurant on an old plane and holds an annual Beatles festival at the Ridge festival.
Learn more about these and more of the best day trip destinations in Arkansas.