Order The “3 Napkin Burger” At This Tiny Roadside Stop In Arkansas
Since 1982, the World-Famous Ozone Burger Barn has been serving the 3 napkin cheeseburgers. And once you see the size of this sandwich, you’ll understand why you would need 3 napkins. This small roadside restaurant in Arkansas serves one of the biggest burgers you’ll ever eat. In many ways, it’s one of the most delicious as well. Come with me to explore more about this tiny little eatery that has been slinging the best burgers in Arkansas for 40 years.
Editor’s Note: Currently, the Ozone Burger Barn is temporarily closed while undergoing renovations. Please check the Ozone Burger Barn Facebook page for updates about reopening dates.
Do you have a favorite Arkansas burger shack? Check out this video by Traveler Magazine to see if your favorite spot made the list.
Have you ever eaten at this small roadside stop in Arkansas? If so, did you eat one of the monster burgers? Tell us about it in the comments below. And for a list of menu items and prices as well as specials, visit the Ozone Burger Barn Facebook page.
While you’re in Ozone, drive over to Hagarville and hike the Haw Creek Falls Trail to see three of the most spectacular waterfalls in the Ozarks. Also, before you head out on your adventure, be sure to download AllTrails+ for offline maps, trail conditions, and more.
More to Explore
BEST BURGERS IN ARKANSAS & RELATED INFO
What are some more restaurants that serve delicious burgers in Arkansas?
Here in Arkansas, we love eating burgers and there are tons of restaurants that serve delicious burgers in our state. Here are 10 restaurants that serve some of the most delicious burgers in Arkansas.
- The Smokin' Bull, Emerson
- Dairyette, Mount Ida
- Hamburger Station in Paragould
- The Back Forty in Mountain Home
- Sparky's Roadhouse, Eureka Springs
- Hamburger Barn in Arkadelphia
- Cotham's In the City, Little Rock
- Ozark Cafe, Jasper
- Feltner Brothers in Fayetteville
- Bulldog Restaurant in Bald Knob
Read our previous article to discover more about these restaurants that serve the most delicious burgers in Arkansas.
What are the best restaurants in Arkansas?
With so many incredible choices, it’s not easy to decide on the best restaurants in Arkansas. However, here are some of my favorite restaurants that have scrumptious food.
- Taylor's, Dumas,
- Ermilio's Italian Home Cooking, Eureka Springs
- Rolando’s Nuevo Latino Restaurante, Hot Springs
- The Fat Chef, Rogers
- Mud Street Cafe, Eureka Springs
- The Ohio Club, Hot Springs
- Grotto Wood-Fired Grill and Wine Cave, Eureka Springs
- Grider Field Restaurant, Pine Bluff
- Wiederkehr Wine Cellars & Weinkeller Restaurant, Wiederkehr Village
- Low Gap Cafe, Jasper
Check out this article featuring some of the best restaurants in Arkansas that belong on your bucket list.
What are the best BBQ restaurants in Arkansas?
You may not know this, but Arkansas has delicious BBQ, and these are some of the best BBQ restaurants in Arkansas according to our readers:
- McClard’s Bar-B-Q, Hot Springs
- Craig’s Bar-B-Q, De Valls Bluff
- Wright's Barbecue, Johnson
- Cunningham’s Barbeque, Atkins
- Knightfire BBQ, Searcy
- Jones’ Bar-B-Q Diner, Marianna
- Hoots BBQ & Steaks, McGehee
- Uncle Henry’s BBQ, Sheridan
Want more information about these BBQ joints? Read our previous article featuring the best BBQ restaurants in Arkansas.