There’s A Small Town In Arkansas Known For Its Truly Epic Burgers
Sometimes the best restaurants are hidden in small towns that we have never heard of. And Arkansas is filled with many of these eateries that are in the middle of nowhere. And there is one small town that is known for the best burgers in Arkansas. Allow us to introduce you to The Smokin’ Bull in Emerson. If you have never been to Emerson or ever heard of it, then we’ll give you one reason that you must visit!
One thing is for sure, you’ll not leave The Smokin’ Bull hungry. Ain’t nothing tiny about the food served in this eatery located in the “Biggest Little Town in Arkansas.” The burgers are both mouthwatering and EPIC!!!
Have you been to The Smokin’ Bull in Emerson? If not, do yourself a favor and plan a trip to try the most delicious burger in our state. You can check out the menu on the official restaurant website, as well as see more mouthwatering burger pics on the official Facebook page.
And for more tasty burgers, check out this restaurant in Heber Springs.
If you’re still in the mood for more Arkansas gastronomic adventures, take a look at this video:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Gastronomic Adventures in Arkansas
Where else can we find great burgers in Arkansas?
- David's Burgers, which has numerous locations dotted around the state, is popular for its old school menu serving up both single and double-meat burgers and lots of awesome French fries.
- The Back Forty, located in Mountain Home, is a long-time Arkansas favorite serving up amazing burgers as well as darn good sandwiches.
- Myers Cruizzers Drive-In, located in Mena, serves up great burgers, hot dogs, French fries, tater tots, and more in a retro drive-in setting.
Read on to learn more about some other scrumptious places to find great burgers in Arkansas.
Where can we find the best pizza in Arkansas?
- Vino's Brewpub & Pizza located in Little Rock offers excellent pizza and calzones and has its own microbrewery.
- Jonesboro Pizza Chef located in Jonesboro has been a neighborhood staple for over 15 years, serving up some of the best pizza, subs, and salads in the state.
- The ZAZA Fine Salad & Wood Oven Pizza Company is known for its Napoli-style pizza and build-your-own salads.
Read on to learn more about some of the other tasty spots for the best pizza in Arkansas.
Where can we find great breakfast spots in Arkansas?
- The English Muffin Country Kitchen located in Hot Springs is known for its fluffy omelets and other classic breakfast fare.
- The Local Flavor Cafe located in Eureka Springs is a great place for a delicious breakfast served in a rustic setting that also features an outdoor patio.
- One Eleven located in Little Rock is the place to go for a more upscale fine breakfast dining experience.
Read on to learn more about some of the other delicious breakfast spots in Arkansas.