Alabama February 06, 2016
These 11 Romantic Spots In Alabama Are Picture Perfect For Valentine’s Day
With Valentine’s Day only one week away, many Alabamians are still scrambling for ideas of how to spend it with their sweetheart. If you’re one of these people, no worries. Below is a list of places and activities that will hopefully give you some ideas.
1. Treat your special someone to a wonderful 3-course meal at Cafe Dupont in Birmingham, or...
For Valentine's Day, Cafe Dupont is offering a 3-course prix fixe menu. Cost is $80 per person, excluding beverages, tax and gratuity. Address: 113 20th St N, Birmingham, AL 35203
2. ...a delicious steak and seafood dinner at Connors Steak & Seafood in Huntsville.
Address: 345 The Bridge St NW,
Huntsville, AL 35806
3. Don't forget the chocolates.
After leaving Connors, don't forget to stop by The Chocolate Crocodile and purchase some of their delicious gourmet chocolates. After all, those mass-produced chocolates just won't do. Address: 365 The Bridge St, Ste 101, Huntsville, AL 35806
4. Enjoy the sunset along one of Alabama's beautiful Gulf Coast beaches.
Pictured: Gulf Shores, Alabama
5. Book a room for the weekend at one of Alabama's charming bed and breakfasts.
Pictured: Garden Path Inn Bed & Breakfast / Address: 305 N Main St, Columbia, AL 36319
6. Take a stroll through one of Alabama's beautiful gardens.
Pictured: Birmingham Botanical Gardens / Address: 2612 Lane Park Rd, Birmingham, AL 35223
7. Enjoy a late night cruise with your sweetheart.
Pictured: Harriott II Riverboat / Montgomery, AL
8. For an intimate setting with a spectacular view, go on a hot air balloon ride.
Pictured: Birmingham Balloon Rides / Phone: 1-877-822-7484
9. Take a long scenic drive through Alabama's countryside.
10. Go for a hike and enjoy Alabama's most scenic views.
Pictured: Lookout Mountain - DeKalb County, AL
11. Visit one of Alabama's amazing vineyards.
Pictured: Morgan Creek Vineyards / Address: 181 Morgan Creek Lane, Harpersville, AL 35078
Do you have anything special planned for Valentine’s Day? Where are some of your favorite romantic spots in Alabama? Let us know in the comments below!