Kalahari Is An Ocean-Themed Indoor Playground In Wisconsin That’s Insanely Fun
When you’re in Wisconsin, you might be a little closer to an ocean wave than you realize. At the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells, the summer is endless and the waves are always perfect – it’s a place for kids of all ages to get away from it all, without having to go very far. Here’s what you need to know about planning a getaway to the Kalahari, an epic Wisconsin Dells resort.
The Kalahari Resort has 756 guest rooms and water park passes are included with your stay. Day passes for the park are also available. Learn more about the Kalahari Resorts and plan your trip. Are you curious about more spots for family fun in Wisconsin, or looking for more things to do in WI with kids? Here are some incredible museums in Wisconsin you should visit.
More to Explore
Things to do in Wisconsin Dells
What are some other things to do in the Wisconsin Dells?
The Waterpark Capital of the World has entertained generations of visitors and today there are more ways than ever to have fun in the Dells. If you're searching for fun things to do in the Wisconsin Dells -- with or without kids -- here's a look at why the Wisconsin Dells and why we think it is *the* ideal destination for fun in the Badger State:
- Waterparks. The Dells has been home to some epic attractions since the 1970s and boasts some truly awesome waterparks. The Dells has five major waterparks as well as a number of smaller parks. They continue to unveil new waterslides and attractions - you might want to plan several trips to experience them all!
- Outdoor Recreation. If waterparks aren’t your thing, there are a lot of other things to do in and around the Dells, including golfing, zip lining, hiking, and mountain biking.
- Tom Foolery’s Adventure Park. Looking for indoor fun in the Dells? Tom Foolery’s is part of the Wisconsin Dells' Kalahari Resorts and Conventions facility. If you are looking to get wet, there’s a 173,000 square foot waterpark waiting. If not, Tom Foolery’s may be just what you need. The indoor amusement park covers a whopping 100,000 square feet and there are so many amazing things to experience. The rides are incredible. There’s a “Big Wheel” ferris wheel that stands an impressive six stories tall, as well as a carousel for the little ones and “G-Force One” that will appeal to the bigger kids!
- Lost Canyon Horse Tours. Don't want to get wet? Lost Canyon Horse Tours take passengers through the longest and deepest canyon in Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin Dells Duck Tours. Way back in 1856, a man named Leroy Gates started taking people on boat tours. Since 1946, motorized “duck” boats have been offering tours. The Original Wisconsin Ducks has more than 90 vehicles and is the largest operator of duck tours in the United States.