West Virginia Dining October 11, 2015
12 Amazing Restaurants In West Virginia Where Kids Eat Free
Whether you’re on a tight budget or not, it’s always nice to save some money. And with kids that can be difficult to do. Did you know there are several restaurants in West Virginia where kids can eat free? Check out these 12…
There are several Shoney's around the state and at all of them kids 4 and under eat free at the buffet with purchase of an adult meal.
2. Quaker Steak & Lube in Charleston
Kids 12 and under eat free on Wednesdays after 4 p.m.
3. Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Beckley, Clarksburg, Fairmont, Morgantown, Lewisburg, Beaver and Sophia.
Kids eat free on Sundays with the purchase of an adult meal.
4. Macado's in Beckley
Kids 12 & under eat free with adult meal purchase on Tuesdays from 4 to 9 p.m. Limit 2 kids per adult.
5. Harding's Family Restaurant in Charleston
Kids eat free on Mondays with the purchase of an adult meal.
6. Garfield's Restaurant and Pub in Morgantown
On Sunday the restaurant offers 2 free kids meals per adult entree purchase. Kids 12 & under.
7. Golden Corral in Cross Lanes and Huntington
Kids 3 and under eat free with the purchase of an adult meal.
8. Bob Evans
Kids eat free on Tuesday evenings 4 p.m. to close with the purchase of an adult meal.
9. Lone Star Steakhouse in Charleston and Beckley
Kids eat free on Tuesdays with the purchase of an adult meal.
10. Ponderosa in Huntington
Kids under 3 eat free.
11. Eat'n Park in Morgantown and Bridgeport
Kids 5 and under free from the buffet when they're with an adult who has purchased the buffet. One free kids' buffet per adult. They also offer the Soup & Salad Bar to kids under 5 for free.
12. Hoss's Steak & Sea House in Wheeling and Martinsburg
Kids 5 and under eat from the buffet free everyday.
Out To Eat With Kids
Do you know of other West Virginia restaurants where kids eat free? List it below.