There’s A UFO-Themed Airbnb Hiding In Brush Prairie, Washington
We’ve seen some creative accommodation options including Airbnbs in our day, especially here in Washington, which is where you can find the Hobbit House and the C+A+V+E.. But we aren’t kidding when we say that the latest discovery is out of this world. Deep in the heart of Clark County, in the tiny town of Brush Prairie, you’ll find “Spaceship Destination!”, the ultimate UFO Airbnb vacation rental for fans of all things UFOs and aliens related!
Doesn’t this place look dreamy? You can “gravitate” (see what we did there?) toward a reservation by going to the Airbnb website listing.
Have you ever been to this spaceship Airbnb in Washington? If so, what was your favorite part? Did you see any aliens? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you really, REALLY want to get away from it all, you can rent this entire private island.
If you’re still in the mood for more Evergreen State adventures, take a look at this video about the Native American History of Snoqualmie Falls:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Out and About in Washington State
Where else can we find accommodation options in Washington?
- The Historic Davenport, Autograph Collection in Spokane is a beautiful art deco-themed hotel that draws folks from all over the country.
- The Atla Crystal in Enumclaw is a popular lodge that offers resort guests an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, bicycle rentals, barbeque grills, and snowshoe rentals.
- The Four Seasons Seattle in Seattle is for those who desire a true upscale luxury lodging experience.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other wonderful accommodation options in Washington.
Where can we find campgrounds in Washington?
- Camano Island State Park in Camano features standard campsites and cabins suitable for all camping desires.
- The Colonial Creek Campground in Rockport offers stunning lake views and is one of the most beautiful campgrounds in the state.
- The Owhi Campground in Cle Elum has lakeside campsites with views of beautiful Cooper Lake.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other inviting campgrounds in Washington.
Where can we find annual events in Washington?
- The Long Beach Razor Clam Festival in Long Beach is a weekend-long festival of clams, tons of other seafood, and even razor clam-digging lessons.
- The Poulsbo Viking Fest in Poulsbo celebrates the town’s Nordic history.
- The Juan de Fuca Festival in Port Angeles is a small-town music festival that features a wide array of international musical artists.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting annual events in Washington.