From Taquitos To Takeout Margaritas, COA Mexican Eatery Serves Some Of the Best Food In Washington
No matter which part of Washington you call home, we hope you have a go-to favorite Mexican eatery. After all, a well-lived life requires frequent tacos, especially when they’re the best tacos in Washington. If you happen to live near Skagit County, you’ve probably already fallen in love with the addictive and authentic cuisine at COA Mexican Eatery in Washington. If you haven’t, allow us to make a delicious introduction to one of the best Mexican restaurants in Washington.
Take a look at some of the dishes you’ll find here:
Feeling hungry? Or are you thirsty for some margaritas in Washington? Both the Mount Vernon and La Conner locations offer online ordering, so treat yourself to some fantastic Mexican food and take a little road trip to COA Mexican Eatery in Washington. If you want something that’s off the beaten path, try some of these quirky Washington restaurants.
More to Explore
Delicious Foods in Washington
What are the most iconic foods in Washington?
The most iconic foods in Washington include:
- Walla Walla Sweet Onions. Locals love to put these on burgers and other sandwiches and even make potato chips flavored with them.
- Duck’s Deluxe Burgers. These old-fashioned burgers are a Washington staple that goes great with the shoestring fries.
- Rainier Cherries. These cherries are not only prized all over the state but the whole nation for their tart sweetness.
- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon. In Washington, salmon is set on a cedar plank and then grilled with a honey-balsamic glaze.
Learn more about the most iconic foods in Washington.
What are the best bucket list dishes in Washington?
The best bucket list dishes in Washington include:
- The Paruana Sandwich at Cafe Rumba. This Peruvian sandwich comes with avocado, roasted tomato, yams, huacatay, aji amarillo, and spinach.
- Freshly Baked Apple Pancakes at Maple Counter Cafe. These are massive, decadent, sweet pancakes that cover the whole plate.
- The Wenatchee Pizza at Saddle Rock Pub & Brewery. This is a pizza topped with fresh local apples and bacon.
- Green Eggs & Ham at Hi-Lo’s 15th Street Cafe. This is a dish made of eggs with pesto and ham with a side of toast.
Find out more about the best bucket list dishes in Washington.
What are the best candy shops in Washington?
The best candy shops in Washington include:
- Buddy and Howie’s Old Fashioned Candy Shoppe. If you’d like a return to the days when candy was sold out of big glass jars, come here.
- Bruttles Gourmet Candy Shoppe. Locals love the soft peanut butter brittle that is sold here as well as the scrumptious fudge.
- Bright’s. Located in Walla Walla, this old-fashioned candy shop has been serving mints, truffles, ice cream, and more since 1934.
- Johnson Candy Company. Located in Tacoma, this shop has been open since the 1940s and sells all kinds of old-fashioned sweets.
Discover more about the best candy shops in Washington.