Washington November 05, 2016
These 9 Restaurants Serve The Best Wings In Washington
We’re in the heart of football season, and nothing beats watching a game with a savory platter of wings. But whether or not you’re a sports fan, sinking your teeth into some chicken from one of these 9 spots will make you feel like a winner.
1. Nate’s Wings and Waffles, 1224 E Jefferson St., Seattle
Where else in Washington can you get a bacon waffle with your wings? Located in Seattle's Central District, Nate's is co-owned by former NBA star Nate Robinson.
2. Slo Pitch Sports Grill and Casino, 3720 Meridian St., Bellingham
Slo Pitch is a great place to catch a game, do a little gambling,
3. Chicken N More, 414 1/2 W. Sprague Ave., Spokane
Spokane's favorite fried chicken joint also happens to serve a savory selection of wings.
4. Frontier Public House, 4909 NE Hazel Dell Ave., Vancouver
You'll have your choice of tasty entrees at Frontier Public House, but we highly recommend starting your meal with an order of Gran's BBQ Chicken Wings.
5. Time Out Pizza, 1095 Basin St. SW, Ephrata
Crispy, spicy and juicy are how the wings at Time Out are described. They make a great addition to the delicious pizza.
6. Bok A Bok Fried Chicken, 1521 SW 98th St. Suite D, Seattle
There's usually a line out the door at dinnertime for Bok A Bok's korean fried chicken, which you'll find in West Seattle's White Center neighborhood.
7. Crockett’s Public House, 118 E Stewart Ave., Puyallup
From salads to burgers and sandwiches, you'll have your pick of tasty options at Crockett's - but you can't go wrong with the crackling chicken wings.
8. The Flying Goat, 3318 W Northwest Blvd., Spokane
The wings here might be called the Devil's Toenails, but we assure you that they're nothing short of heavenly.
9. WingMasters Sports Bar, 5811 24th Ave NW, Seattle
This classic Ballard bar serves a dozen different sauces with three different levels of heat.
There’s nothing like freshly made wings with homemade sauce. And speaking of homemade, these
mom & pop restaurants serve some of the best home cooking in Washington.