Washington January 08, 2017
These 13 Restaurants Serve The Best Bloody Mary In Washington
Going to brunch this morning? Whether you overdid it last night or you just want to start your day off right, we highly recommend a bloody Mary with your meal. And if you’re looking for an outstanding version, look no further than these restaurants – they’re known for making an outstanding Mary.
A note: This list focuses on establishments that serve food, but feel free to do your own research on the best bloody Marys served in our bars and distilleries.
1. Bitterroot BBQ, 5239 Ballard Ave NW., Seattle
Ballard’s Bitterroot BBQ is well known for their outstanding bloody Marys. We’re not sure what the secret is, but we suspect that it’s the housemade mix.
2. Remedy Kitchen & Tavern, 3809 S Grand Blvd., Spokane
Belly up to the bar or grab a table at Remedy Kitchen and prepare for one of the best bloody Marys of your life. Their signature mix is second to none.
3. Bayou on Bay, 1300 Bay St., Bellingham
Bayou on Bay serves traditional and contemporary Cajun/Creole food, and their breakfast is best washed down with a signature bloody Mary.
4. Sporty’s Steakhouse, 507 E Broadway, Moses Lake
This casual eatery serves classic bar food in a casual setting, including an outstanding bloody Mary.
5. The Pub of Yakima, 5110 Tieton Dr., Yakima
Thanks to the weekend bloody Mary bar, your Mary here can be everything you want it to be.
6. Dirty Oscar’s Annex, Tacoma
Dirty Oscar's is known for their creative cocktail list as well as their delicious food, but one of the most popular picks is their classic bloody Mary.
7. 42nd Street Cafe & Bistro, 4201 Pacific Way, Seaview
Does it get any better than having brunch during a beach vacation? It does if you order a bloody Mary here.
8. Sam’s Tavern, 1024 E Pike St. and 400 9th Ave N., Seattle
Come hungry if you order a bloody Mary at Sam's Tavern. They're well known for being stacked with sliders and other savory snacks.
9. Shanahan’s Pub & Grill, 209 W McLoughlin Blvd., Vancouver
You might not expect an Irish pub to deliver a delicious Mary, but their weekend bloody Mary bar is the stuff dreams are made of.
10. The Elk Public House, 1931 W Pacific Ave., Spokane
The online reviewers describe the bloody Marys here best: As simply fabulous.
11. Darby’s Cafe, .211 5th Ave. SE, Olympia
Darby's Cafe is a "blink and you'll miss it " diner in Olympia, but there's no missing their scrumptious Mary menu.
12. A Shot of Gratitude, 312 E Woodin Ave., Chelan
It's hard to argue that this place has the best bloody Mary in town when it comes presented like this. Yum.
13. Hattie’s Hat, .5231 Ballard Ave. NW., Seattle
Hattie's Hat is another beloved Ballard establishment, and their bloody Marys have made lists of the best in the country. One of the most popular is the Smoked Salmon Mary.
There’s nothing like a delicious bloody Mary to top off a weekend brunch. Here are some of
Washington’s favorite places for a morning meal.