Virginia January 04, 2018
10 Reasons No One In Their Right Mind Visits Virginia In The Winter
Here in Virginia, we put on a brave face when it comes to the winter season. With lows dipping into the teens this week, we’re reminded that no one in their right mind should visit Virginia in the winter. Ever. Everyone knows that Virginia doesn’t have THAT much to offer, and no time is that more obvious than this season.
Without further ado, here are the 10 reasons that no sane person should ever dare visit Virginia in the winter:
1. We never get any snow around here.
It NEVER snows here in Virginia. And even when it does, it's just a plain nuisance.
2. Everything looks pretty drab this time of year.
Why even bother going outside when the views are just plain boring?
3. Everyone stays inside all season long.
If you plan on visiting Virginia in the winter, you can pretty much bet that you won't see another human outside. What's the point?
4. There are zero outdoor activities to enjoy.
It seems the cold weather has really taken the fun out of our daily routine.
5. Hiking in the winter? What's the point?
It's hard to imagine that anyone could actually enjoy a view like this.
6. And the beach just doesn't have any appeal whatsoever...
It's pretty clear that this quiet, tranquil beach just has nothing to offer during the off-season.
7. There are no evening activities to enjoy this time of year.
You might as well stay cooped up inside until the end of April.
8. Our dining options are especially boring during the winter.
Don't expect to find quality ingredients in Virginia this time of year.
9. There's absolutely no wildlife to be seen.
Don't even bother looking for majestic wildlife during the winter season.
10. The state basically shuts down all season.
One thing is for sure: Virginians are pretty lackluster when it comes to celebrating the winter season.
Okay…if you’ve caught on by now that we’re being just a little sarcastic, then you’re exactly right. Winter in Virginia is nothing short of magical! For proof, look no further than
These 9 Wonderful Winter Activities Everyone In Virginia Should Do.