Lucky Lake Gem Mine Is An Awesome Destination Hiding In Virginia And You’ll Want To Visit
There’s something so intriguing about the notion of buried treasure. One of the closest ways to experience this thrill is by taking a trip to Lucky Lake Gem Mine in Virginia, where you can pan for unique gemstones. No matter your age, you’ll feel like you’re on a real-life treasure hunt as you learn to find and identify rare crystals and gems. Curious to learn more? Here’s everything you need to know about planning a trip to Lucky Lake Gem Mine — one of the very best day trip destinations in Virginia.
Have you ever been to Lucky Lake Gem Mine in Virginia? What treasures did you discover there? Feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments – we’d love to hear from you! For more information, including up-to-date pricing and hours, be sure to check out Lucky Lake Gem Mine online.
Looking for the perfect home base while exploring the area? Check out these unique vacation rentals in Dinwiddie County, Virginia. And, for related content, check out our list of the top day trip destinations in Virginia. We think you’ll agree that there’s something for everyone on the list!
More to Explore
Activities In Virginia
What is there to do in Virginia?
Virginia is a treasure trove of adventures just waiting to happen. Here's a list of some of our favorite things to do in Virginia:
- Liberty Mills Farm (Somerset)
- Chincoteague Island
- Pippin Hill Farms & Vineyard (Charlottesville)
- Virginia Safari Park (Lexington)
- Factory Antique Mall (Verona)
- Hike Old Rag Mountain
- Drive the Snickersville Turnpike (Loudoun County)
- Virginia's Natural Sand Cave
- The Town of Floyd
- Harper's Ferry Adventure Center (Purcellville)
- The Underground Wishing Well (Luray)
- Galactic Snow Tubing at Massanutten Resort
- Whale Watching in Virginia Beach
- Hot Springs Swimming at the Omni Homestead Resort
- Hike with the Wild Ponies at Grayson Highlands State Park
- Enjoy Outdoor Adventures In Bedford, Virginia
As you can see, the options for things to do in Virginia really are endless! For more inspiration, check out our list of the best day trip destinations in Virginia. Happy exploring!
What are some of the most beautiful places in Virginia?
Some of Virginia's most beautiful destinations include:
- Grayson Highlands State Park
- Skyline Drive
- Assateague Island National Seashore
- Great Falls National Park
- Falling Spring Falls
- Devil's Bathtub
- The Light of Truth Universal Shrine
- Thomas Walker Civic Park
- Staunton River State Park
- Carvins Cove
- Cape Henry Lighthouse
- Sky Meadows State Park
- High Bridge Trail
- Breaks Interstate Park
- The Blue Ridge Parkway
- Shenandoah National Park
Learn more about these top scenic places in Virginia.