The Charming Town of St. Albans, Vermont Is Picture-Perfect For A Weekend Getaway
It’s no secret that Vermont has a bevy of quaint little towns to explore. The state is well-known for its picturesque views, autumn foliage, and friendly small-town charm. In fact, the only problem you may have is deciding which place to check out next! Luckily, your search is over – the quaint town of St. Albans, one of the best small towns in Vermont, is perfect for your next weekend getaway. So, if you’re curious to know more, take a look at some of the things to do in St. Albans, Vermont.
Have you been to St. Albans? If so, do you agree that it’s one of the best small towns in Vermont? Feel free to share your favorite things to do in St. Albans, Vermont in the following comments section.
If you’d like to do some more exploring after visiting St. Albans, Vermont, take a look at these places to visit in the Green Mountain State as well.
More to Explore
Things to do in St. Albans, Vermont
What are some hiking trails near St. Albans, Vermont?
Aside from the overview of things to do in St. Albans, Vermont, here are some hiking trails near the town worth exploring too:
- Aldis Hill Loop in Aldis Hill Park: This scenic looped trail will take you by picturesque landscapes in this part of Vermont.
- VYCC Trail and Beaver Trail Loop in Saint Albans Town Forest: This easy hike is just over a mile and is perfect for a relaxing outing with your family.
- Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail in Saint Albans to Richford, Vermont: While this trail is over 25 miles, it's fairly flat and ideal for a bike ride.
What are some fun facts about St. Albans, Vermont?
Take a look at some fun facts about St. Albans, Vermont:
- Every year, the city of St. Albans, Vermont hosts an annual maple festival.
- The town of St. Albans has a population of about 7,000 residents and is outside the city of St. Albans.
- It's been said that Amelia Earhart flew to St. Albans back in 1934.
- The town also sits along Lake Champlain.
What are some other small Vermont towns that are perfect for a weekend away?
In addition to St. Albans, here are some other small Vermont towns that are perfect for a weekend away:
- Brattleboro, Vermont
- Weston, Vermont
- Shelburne, Vermont
- Cabot, Vermont
- Morrisville, Vermont
- Ludlow, Vermont
Take a look at these small Vermont towns that are perfect for a weekend getaway.