Vermont May 10, 2018
These 12 Restaurants Have The Best Creemees In Vermont
If you try to argue with a Vermonter that a creemee is just another name for soft serve ice cream, you’d better watch out. There is most certainly a difference between the two, and creemees are way better. These refreshing treats are made with a higher fat content which makes them much creamier, hence the name. Now that the warmer weather is here we’re seeing those snack bar windows open, and to celebrate we’ve gathered some places where you can find the best creemees in VT.
1. Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks — 1168 County Rd., Montpelier, VT 05602
This little state capital has some big creemees! These chilly treats are a great way to cool down any time of the year, but now that the sun is shining they're even better!
2. Goodies Snack Bar — 6035 Rte 17, Vergennes, VT 05491
If size is what matters, you'll be happy to know that the portions at Goodies are huge... And we mean HUGE! Oh, and they are super affordable, too!
3. Village Creeme Stand — 41 West St., Bristol, VT 05443
What better way to finish a burger and fries than to top it off with a delicious creemee? See for yourself why people flock to this favorite joint.
4. Canteen Creemee Company — 5123 Main St, Village Square, Waitsfield, VT 05673
You never know what surprises you'll find here, folks. Take a look at this cinnamon donut waffle filled with coffee creemee, bacon, caramel, chocolate and maple crystals. OMG!
5. Vermont Cookie Love — 6915 Route 7, N. Ferrisburgh, VT 05473
You haven't lived until you've tried a creemee from Vermont Cookie Love. They've won the Seven Days award for "Best Creemee in VT" for the last 4 years and one lick and you'll know why!
6. Creemee Stand — 716 Rt 100, Wilmington, VT 05363
After stopping once at this roadside stand, you'll be dreaming about their thick and rich creemees, too.
7. Green Mountain Sugar House — 820 Route 100 N, Ludlow, VT 05149
The maple creemees are famous here for a reason. They use their own maple syrup and they are out of this world.
8. Charlotte Berry Farm — 4702 Ethan Allen Highway, Charlotte, VT 05445
This is a wonderful spot to pick your own berries, and the berry creemees are not to be missed. Made with fresh berries, these are not your everyday creemees and the scenery is absolutely stunning.
9. Tim & Doug's Ice Cream — 54 Coventry St., Newport, VT 05855
Hard or soft, winter or summer, a trip to Tim & Doug's will always hit the spot. They also have some of the best tasting cones you'll ever try.
10. Burlington Bay Market & Cafe — 125 Battery St., Burlington, VT 05401
Relax with your creemee and watch the sunset at the Burlington Bay Market & Cafe. These are beyond tasty and a favorite among locals and visitors alike.
11. The Village Scoop — 419 Main St., Colchester, VT 05446
We love stepping up to that creemee window on a hot day, but sometimes life gets in the way. Luckily the Village Scoop has a drive through for easy access to our favorite treats!
12. Bragg Farm Sugar House & Gift Shop —1005 Vt Route 14 S, Montpelier, VT 05651
Another sweet spot in the capital for a maple creemee is the Bragg Farm. This family farm rolls out the red carpet and you'll never look at VT maple syrup — or creemees — the same again.
We’re always searching for the best creemees in VT, but if it’s traditional ice cream you’re craving, why not try
this mouthwatering ice cream trail in Vermont. It’s the most delicious road trip ever!