Everyone In Utah Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
Utah’s flea markets are few and far between – while we love a good yard sale, larger-scale, organized markets are harder to come by in the Beehive State. But if you’re into the scene, you know all about the few flea markets in Utah. However, there is one flea market in downtown Salt Lake City that tends to stand out above the rest — the Urban Flea Market.
Have you ever shopped at the Urban Flea Market in Salt Lake City, Utah? What are some of the treasures you have found here? Tell us about your finds and your experience visiting this market! You can also learn more about hours, dates, etc., on this flea markets website.
The Urban Flea Market is just one of the many fun things you can do when visiting Salt Lake City. In fact, this incredible city has been recognized as one of the most fun cities in America.
More to Explore
flea markets in utah
What are some other flea markets in Utah I should check out?
The Urban Flea Market in Salt Lake City is one of the largest and best flea markets in Utah. However, it isn’t the only place where you can find all types of unique treasures. A few other flea markets and swap meets that you’ll want to consider visiting include:
- Redwood Swap Meet, West Valley City
- Salt Lake City’s Indoor Swap Meet, West Valley City
- Big Cottonwood Canyon Flea Market, Brighton
Where can I do some antique shopping in Utah?
There is nothing like a day spent antique shopping. In some of the best antique shops in Utah, you can find all types of treasures from unique knick-knacks to one-of-a-kind pieces of furniture. Some of our favorite antique shops in Utah include the following:
- Capital City Antique Mall, Salt Lake City
- Euro Treasures, Salt Lake City
- Smith and Edwards, West Jordan and Ogden
Where can I find some of the best shopping in Utah?
If you love to shop, you will love Utah! There are stores all around the state where you can find the most incredible products and items. Some stores in Utah that we highly recommend you visit include:
- Chocolate Covered Wagon, a chocolate store in Sandy and West Jordan.
- Book Table, a large bookstore in Logan with musical instruments, toys, home décor, and so much more.
- Revive Thrift Boutique, a thrift store in Salt Lake City.
- Kayenta Art Village, a unique village filled with art galleries, art studios, spas, cafes, and more in Ivins.