You Could Spend Hours At Urban Flea Market, An Awesome Flea Market In Utah
Do you love finding vintage and antique items from decades past? If so, you’ve probably heard of Urban Flea Market in downtown Salt Lake City. This family-friendly event is held every month of the year, and it’s always got new and interesting things to check out. From collectible items like records and coins to unique furniture, there’s something for everyone at this Salt Lake City flea market. So, if you’re ready to do some browsing, read on to learn more about the Urban Flea Market in Salt Lake City.
Get all the details about this Salt Lake City flea market, including its winter and warmer weather locations, on the Urban Flea Market’s website. You can also find real-time updates on their Facebook page.
Have you found any treasures at this flea market? If so, we’d love to hear about them in the comments!
When you’re looking for more vintage and antique treasures throughout Salt Lake City, you’ll want to also check out this guide about Utah markets.
More to Explore
Urban Flea Market
Where are some of the best Utah markets?
Aside from the Urban Flea Market in Salt Lake City, here are some of the best Utah markets:
- Tuacahn Center for the Arts Market: This seasonal market is open every Saturday from March through November.
- Bowman’s Market in Kaysville: Along with its stellar service, this one-of-a-kind grocery has hard-to-find food items too.
- Mesa Farm Market in Caineville: Head to this small town for some fresh produce at this charming market.
- Hoodoos General Store in Springdale: You'll find food, ice cream, clothes, and more when you stop by this novel market in Utah.
To learn more about the Urban Flea Market and other markets in the state, take a look at this Utah guide.
What are some family-fun activities to do in Salt Lake City?
In addition to heading to Urban Flea Market, take a look at some of the following family-fun activities to do in Salt Lake City:
- Go to the Hogle Zoo: Feed and interact with the permanent residents who call this zoo their home.
- Visit Antelope Island State Park: Any time of year is a good time to take your family to this stunning outdoor oasis.
- Explore Red Butte Garden: Take your family to stop and smell the flowers when you head here.
- Have a picnic at Liberty Park: After wandering through Urban Flea Market in Salt Lake City, stroll over to this gem. Remember to check out the aviary, too!
- Head to Hatch Family Chocolates: Treat your family to something sweet after spending the day playing in Salt Lake City.