The Biggest And Best Flea Market In Utah, Urban Flea Market Is Now Re-Opening
If you love a good treasure hunt, Urban Flea Market in Salt Lake City is the place to be. Peruse booths offering vintage furniture, collectible items, antiques, and much more at this huge, year-round market. While this flea market in Salt Lake City closed in 2020 due to Covid-19, it reopened and is stronger than ever. It is one of the best flea markets in Utah and a shopping destination that you won’t want to miss.
Do you have plans to visit Urban Flea Market? Have you visited this Salt Lake City flea market in the past? We’d love to hear all about your experiences in the comments and don’t forget to share what fun treasures you have found!
If you are searching for another incredible shopping experience in Salt Lake City, check out Capital City Antique Mall, the largest antique store in Utah.
More to Explore
Flea markets in Salt Lake City
What are some things I should know before visiting the Urban Flea Market in Salt Lake City?
The Urban Flea Market in SLC is one flea market in Utah that you won’t want to miss. But, to ensure you make the most out of your experience at this market, keep the following in mind:
- This is a year-round market and during the summer months, it is held outdoors.
- There is a $3 admission fee per person. Children under the age of 12 are free.
- You can receive free parking by parking at the Gateway “North Garage” parking structure.
- During the month of May, the market is not held on the second Sunday as usual. Rather, it is held on the first or third Sunday in May. You will want to visit this Utah flea market’s website for exact dates.
What are some other flea markets in Utah I should check out?
While this Salt Lake City flea market is one of the best in the Beehive State, it is not the only one worth checking out. A few other flea markets in Utah that you’ll want to consider visiting include:
- Redwood Swap Meet, West Valley City
- Salt Lake City’s Indoor Swap Meet, West Valley City
- Big Cottonwood Canyon Flea Market, Brighton
Are there antique shops in Utah I should check out?
Just like flea markets are where you can find incredible treasures, antique stores also offer gems that you won’t find anywhere else. Some of our favorite antique stores in Utah include: