Soak Your Cares Away, Then Stay Overnight In A School Bus At This Utah Hot Springs
Sometimes you just need a getaway to relax and recharge. There’s a hot springs resort in Monroe that has the most amazing soaking tubs, and you can even spend the night in a converted school bus! Check out Mystic Hot Springs in Utah. We think they’re some of the best hot springs in Utah.
Have you ever had the pleasure of experiencing Mystic Hot Springs in Utah? If so, let us know about your experience in the comments. Get the most current updates on the Mystic Hot Springs Facebook page. To see more wonderful places in the state, take a road trip to see some hidden gems in Utah.
More to Explore
Natural Beauty In Utah
What are the most incredible natural attractions in Utah?
The most incredible natural attractions in Utah include:
- Goblin Valley. When you’re here, you’ll feel like you’re on Mars or another planet with strange rock formations known as goblins.
- Bryce Canyon National Park. The multicolored canyons with spires of rock showing off millions of years of sediment layers are quite a sight.
- Golden Cathedral. This remote attraction is a dome of red rock with holes in the ceiling that look like a natural cathedral.
- Angel’s Landing. Part of Zion National Park, this is one of the most stunning natural landscapes in Utah.
Find out more about the most incredible natural attractions in Utah.
What are the most amazing natural wonders in Utah?
The most amazing natural wonders in Utah include:
- Bridal Veil Falls. Located in Bryce Canyon, these beautiful waterfalls drop for 607 feet and are breathtaking.
- Devil’s Slide. Two rocky ridges that run side by side and jut 40 feet from the earth. It’s like a slide for giants.
- Mount Olympus. This gorgeous mountain can be seen from all over the Salt Lake Valley as it reaches an elevation of 9,026 feet.
- Dead Horse Point. It bears a striking resemblance to Arizona’s Grand Canyon and is one of the most photographed sites in Utah.
Learn more about the most amazing natural wonders in Utah.
What are some bucket list nature spots in Utah?
Bucket list nature spots in Utah include:
- Brighton Lakes. An area made up of three stunning, clear lakes in the picturesque Wasatch Mountains.
- Fantasy Canyon. The varied and odd rock formations look like something that was created in a video game.
- Pando. An 80,000-year-old swath of seemingly individual aspen trees that is actually all one organism.
- Mount Timpanogos. With a perpetual snowfield, vast meadows of wildflowers, and herds of mountain goats, this is a gorgeous area.
Discover more about bucket list nature spots in Utah.