This One-Of-A-Kind Restaurant In Tennessee Is Fun For The Whole Family
Tennessee is a great state to visit for the casual foodie. You’ll find cutting-edge, contemporary restaurants in the state’s larger cities, and you can take advantage of more intimate eateries when you visit smaller enclaves. The Farmer’s Daughter is a family-style restaurant in the heart of Tennessee, and it sits on an expansive, farm-like piece of land that will make you feel like you’ve stepped back in time. It’s a prime spot to order everything from fried chicken to catfish in an airy, homey atmosphere. It’s a great place to visit for the entire family, with something on the menu for everyone.
This is one neat experience for foodies everywhere, and if you find yourself near the town of Chuckey you don’t want to skip this local eatery. You’ll feel like you’re dining straight on the farm! Learn more about Keep up with The Farmer’s Daughter on Facebook if you’re looking to plan a trip. If you’ve been to this amazing restaurant, let us know about your experience in the comments. For some extra-special treats, make sure to try out one of the most famous restaurants in Tennessee.
The Most Amazing Restaurants In Tennessee
What are the most unique restaurants in Tennessee?
The most unique restaurants in Tennessee include:
- Dyer’s Burgers. This is like taking a time machine to the 1950s to a diner with deep-fried burgers just like it has had since 1912.
- The Patterson House. This place resembles a 1920s speakeasy and it has a wait, but it’s well worth it.
- Pfunky Griddle. Each table has its own grill where customers can make their own pancakes with a variety of toppings.
- The Smiling Elephant. This lovely Thai restaurant is gorgeously decorated and you’ll wonder if you aren’t in Thailand.
Discover more about the most unique restaurants in Tennessee.
What are some hidden gem restaurants in Tennessee?
Some hidden gem restaurants in Tennessee include:
- Red Meze Restaurant. This place in Johnson City makes some delicious Mediterranean food and is a mellow place with great specials.
- Cling Shot Charlie’s. This is a rustic place with down-home Southern cooking like fried green tomatoes, chicken dinners, and meatloaf.
- Suba’s Restaurant. Local chefs make their name here and the quality matches the big portions.
- Ridgewood Barbecue. This is a simple, unpretentious dive which focuses on one thing: mouthwatering barbecue.
Learn more about these and other hidden gem restaurants in Tennessee.
What are the most underrated restaurants in Tennessee?
The most underrated restaurants in Tennessee include:
- Parsons Dairy Bar. This little place is only known to locals for whom it holds a nostalgic place in their hearts.
- The Grease Rack. Located in Newport, locals say this place has some of the best steaks in the state.
- Pizza Palace. This is an old-style Italian pizza joint and you’ll want to order an extra pie to take home.
- Chow Wagon. It’s not a big chain, it’s just a place with the best burgers and shakes around.
Find out more about the most underrated restaurants in Tennessee.