Nashville March 17, 2016
15 Things Everyone In Nashville Must Do Before They Die
Are you looking for the best list of must do’s in Nashville? Well, you stumbled into the right place. We’ve scoured the city to find the perfect place for you to grab an ice cream, go on a date, indulge in a coffee or fall in love with the city itself. It’s not easy to find your way away ever-changing Nashville, but with this list in your back pocket? You’ve got an in.
15) Go window shopping on 12 South
This fun, sun drenched spot just south of the city is great for students and families alike. You can grab a coffee at Frothy Monkey, indulge in Edley's BBQ or take a walk around Sevier.
14) And grab Jeni's for dessert
With all locations currently open (phew), you really need to find your favorite double scoop combo. Aaaaand taste all the flavors as you walk down the line, of course.
13) Buy tickets ahead of time to the Bluebird Café
You're a local, which means no waiting in line for you! Grab a ticket online ahead of time and breeze past that line of tourists.
12) Fight the crowds and grab a drink on Broadway - once.
Known as, "Honkytonk Highway," you really should experience just what NashVegas is all about. One time.
11) Figure out what the hubub at Las Paletas is about
We recommend the avocado popsicle. Try it. Now, preferably.
10) Find 'your' hot chicken place
There are quite a few hot chicken spots throughout the city - duh, we're known for it- but finding YOUR favorite? It's a must.
9) Find some culture at The Frist
With exhibits ranging from Norman Rockwell to Rembrandt, The Frist is where you'll find some solid return on that art degree you spent so much money on in college.
8) Grab some top notch coffee
My favorite? Crema, forever and always. Barista Parlor is lauded nationwide, and Revelator just opened their doors in Hillsboro Village last summer.
7) Indulge in some biscuits at Loveless Café
It's a Nashville legend, and if you don't understand why it's because you haven't been.
6) Instagram from imogene + willie
A shot from the storefront is how the world knows you're visiting - you're a true Nashvillian if you gram yourself IN the I+W jeans you just spent your months rent on - who cares? You belong.
5) Picnic at Arrington Vineyards
Bring some wine and cheese and all twelve of your friends that can play the guitar.
4) Spend a lazy weekend at Centennial Park
Especially in the summer, when Music in the Park and the Shakespeare Festival liven the place up.
3) Take in a show at The Ryman
You live in the same town as the Mother Church, after all.
2) Visit the Art Walk downtown in the summa' time
Come for the art, stay for the wine.
1) Walk the pedestrian bridge
Officially the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge, it has been the backdrop of many a date since reopening in 2003.
What are YOU going to do in Nashville this weekend? We want to hear from you!