This Southern California Flea Market At Rose Bowl Stadium Has Over 2,500 Merchants On-Site
Southern California is home to dozens upon dozens of flea markets, some big and some small, where you can spend hours perusing an array of one-of-a-kind goods. However, one of the best flea markets in Southern California is the Rose Bowl Flea Market in Pasadena which takes place at Rose Bowl Stadium. Going on for over 45 years, the market has become a celebrated monthly tradition for many, known for its abundance of merchants and vendors of all kinds. Whether you’re looking for something specific or looking to kill some time on a Sunday, you’ll want to plan a visit to this massive flea market!
Have you been to the Rose Bowl Flea Market? Did you pick up anything good? Share your experiences with us in the comments below!
More to Explore
Which antique stores in Southern California should I visit?
For even more shopping fun, you should check out some of the many antique stores in Southern California. Some of the best ones are:
- King Richard Antique Center is the largest antique store in the state at over 57,000 square feet. There's so much browsing to be done that there is a café to help you restore your energy.
- Cedar Station antiques is packed full of treasures but is worth the visit for the ambiance alone, housed in an old gas station, checking out this spot feels a bit like time traveling!
- The Santa Ysabel Store is the perfect spot to expect the unexpected. It's a small space but houses multiple vendors selling a wide variety of wares.
Are there any strange museums in Southern California to check out?
You can also go treasure hunting at museums in Southern California. A few of the best spots to find wacky and special items include:
- The Noah Purifoy Outdoor Desert Art Museum is a wide open space full of over 100 pieces of beautiful art made from salvaged and recycled items.
- The Bunny Museum is just what it sounds like! In this museum dedicated to bunnies, you will find over 3,000 different representations of fuzzy little creatures.
- The International Banana Museum is probably the oddest of the bunch. It houses thousands on thousands of banana-related items and even a banana-themed café.
What theme restaurants in Southern California should I dine at?
A great way to add some spectacle to your day is to dine at a theme restaurant in Southern California and enjoy some intriguing ambiance with your meal. Some of the best ones are:
- The Proud Bird, an airplane-themed dining experience where you can watch flights take off through the large windows while you dine.
- Studio Diner offers traditional American fare in a setting designed to look like an old-world Hollywood studio.
- At Hawks Head tavern you will time travel to a tavern in the 1800s, servers even dress in Colonial-style uniforms!