The Most Criminally Overlooked Town In Southern California And Why You Need To Visit
We all have our favorite spots to visit in Southern California — from bustling big cities to quiet beachside communities and even dusty desert destinations. But there’s one part of Southern California that’s often overlooked that deserves a little attention — SoCal’s mountain towns. And there’s one town in particular that is well worth a visit. Take a look at some of the fun things to do in Wrightwood, California.
Take a look at the best restaurant in Wrightwood:
Have you ever been to the charming town of Wrightwood before? It truly is the perfect spot no matter what season you are visiting. Do you know of other cool things to do in Wrightwood, California?
After you’re done visiting Wrightwood, be sure to take a look at this little slice of Europe in Southern California.
More to Explore
The Best Towns in Southern California
What are the most charming small towns in Southern California?
The most charming small towns in Southern California include:
- San Juan Capistrano. You’ll find a great amount of state history in this little town with a beautiful old Mission and lovely gardens.
- La Jolla. A suburb of San Diego, this seaside town is known for the cove, cliffs, and tidepools that locals absolutely love.
- Oak Glen. This is a wonderful place to visit during the fall when you can see vibrant colors and go apple and pumpkin picking.
- Julian. This is an old gold rush town with old buildings and a friendly feel. It also has some of the best pie in the state.
Find out more about the most charming small towns in Southern California.
What are the tiniest towns in Southern California?
The tiniest towns in Southern California include:
- Trabuco Canyon. This little town is an often overlooked hidden gem with a charming general store that’s well worth a visit.
- Avalon. You have to take a boat or ferry to get to this town that sits on Catalina Island. This tiny town is full of upscale restaurants and shops.
- Forest Falls. This town has a population of 1102 and is surrounded by beautiful hiking trails and waterfalls.
- Wrightwood. With fantastic farmers markets, local parades, and tons of local events, this little town packs in a lot of fun.
Discover more about the tiniest towns in Southern California.
What are the most beautiful towns in Southern California?
The most beautiful towns in Southern California include:
- Valley Center. Surrounded by stunning lavender fields and picturesque mountains, this little town smells as lovely as it looks.
- San Diego. This is widely considered one of the most beautiful cities in the country and its beautiful beaches, cliffs, canyons, buildings, and trees are evidence of it.
- Joshua Tree. This desert town is surrounded by its namesake trees that help create an otherworldly landscape.
- Marina Del Rey. This is a quaint fishing village with old-fashioned buildings and wonderful marinas.
Learn more about the most beautiful towns in Southern California.