8 Drone Videos From Southern California That Will Take You On An Aerial Tour Of The Golden State
While many Southern Californians have had the sheer pleasure of exploring this part of the Golden State on foot, by car, and maybe even by bike, seeing this slice of paradise with a view from high above the sky is a new adventure.
In these eight videos captured by drone, you’ll get to see a new side of Southern California. And they’re all positively breathtaking.
- In this awe-inspiring footage of Laguna Beach, captured by Ben Vegel, you’ll experience the majestic beauty of this slice of paradise with views of the sea and the sand like you’ve never seen before.
2. Evan Thomas captures the raw beauty of Los Angeles in this stunning footage that feels like a love letter to LA. From downtown Los Angeles to the Venice Canals and many of your favorite beaches, this soaring tour of LA is beyond stunning.
3. Catalina Island is quite photogenic at every angle, but there’s something about this beautiful slice of paradise captured from high above the clouds by Octavio Velazquez Lozano that makes the water look even more inviting. What a perfect place to sail!
4. There’s a reason why San Diego is called America’s Finest City. And Mugsy Mahonney has so perfectly captured San Diego’s many beautiful sides — from pristine sandy beaches to towering architectural landmarks, this drone footage of San Diego will make you want to call this place home.
5. Soar high above Malibu as you take in the sights and sounds of El Matador Beach captured by YouTube user, venm. The hypnotic sound of crashing waves and the intoxicating view of a pastel sunset will leave you feeling enchanted.
6. TAPP Channel posted this awesome drone footage of Long Beach that will take you on an aerial journey of this waterfront destination equally adored by locals and visitors.
7. Griffith Observatory, one of the most magnificent places to visit in SoCal, is even more awe-inspiring when viewed through the lens of venm on this aerial tour of one of SoCal’s most iconic destinations.
8. Last but not least, Santa Monica is one destination that people from all over the world flock to visit. Whether you’ve had the opportunity to see this setting in person or you’ve simply daydreamed about it, a visit to Santa Monica never gets old. Here’s a look at this beautiful destination captured in drone footage by venm.
What do you think of this drone footage of Southern California? It’s quite breathtaking! If you’ve enjoyed these videos of SoCal, you may want to keep reading so you can check out this fascinating timelapse footage of Southern California that is mesmerizing. What a glorious way to experience the Golden State.