Shakespeare’s Restaurant & Pub Is A Restaurant Hiding In A Pennsylvania Castle Near Pittsburgh
Sometimes we zip through the drive-thru at our local fast-food joint to grab a quick meal. Other times, however, we have the luxury of time to sit down to a delicious meal in a restaurant. When we’re on the lookout for a restaurant at which to dine, we probably consider several factors — food quality, wait time, and location. For a unique setting where you can indulge in a scrumptious meal, head over to this castle restaurant near Pittsburgh.
We all deserved to be treated like royalty sometimes, right? Have you been to this castle restaurant in Pittsburgh? Share your experience in the comments! Did you know that one of Pittsburgh’s libraries is housed in a real-life castle? Plan a visit to the Carnegie Library of Homestead to see for yourself.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Are there any other castles in Pittsburgh?
We all deserve to feel like we’re in a fairy tale every now and then. Did you know there are a few castles in Pittsburgh that are worth checking out? Here are just a few castles in and near Pittsburgh:
- Explore your imagination or take in a show at The Carnegie Library of Homestead, a library that looks just like a castle in Pittsburgh.
- Dare to visit this haunted castle near Pittsburgh. You can also visit during the day, if you prefer to stay away from ghosts.
- Pamper yourself with a luxurious stay at The Mansions on Fifth.
- Buhl Mansion Guesthouse & Spa is another fairy-tale destination in Pittsburgh.
- Set off on an epic road trip to the best castles in Pittsburgh.
What are some of the best places to eat in Pennsylvania?
Pittsburgh’s a foodie town and for good reason. It’s home to some of the best places to eat in Pennsylvania, including:
- These six unique restaurants in Pittsburgh promise an unforgettable dining experience.
- Treat yourself to an amazing breakfast at this hole-in-the-wall restaurant in Pittsburgh.
- Indulge in good, old-fashioned comfort food at this rustic restaurant near Pittsburgh.
- Cut into a grilled-just-how-you-like-it steak at this steakhouse in Pittsburgh.
- Sink your teeth into a burger at this classic burger joint in Pittsburgh.