The Ultimate And Definitive Bucket List For Everyone In Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania is one of the oldest and most historic states in the country; what’s more than that, it holds some of the most unique and fun attractions. In case you aren’t sure whether you’ve hit on everything essential or not, you can use this as a list of must-do things within the state. Have you done everything on the ultimate bucket list: Pennsylvania edition? Well, you should!
While we’ve covered many of the amazing things to do in Pennsylvania, we must have forgotten something. What would you add to this list? Share in the comments down below.
More to Explore
Bucket List Pennsylvania
What are some fun things to do in PA?
Pennsylvania might not be an enormous place, but it IS a place stuffed full with fun stuff to do and see! Some of the super-fun things to do in PA include things like:
- Pine Creek Gorge – This stunning work of natural art is known as the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania. It’s stunning, and a must.
- Longwood Gardens – This stunning garden is 200 acres of pure beauty and well worth a drive to come see.
- Trexler Nature Preserve – This one’s for the nature lovers! This gorgeous 1,500 acre escape from the real world is outrageously beautiful.
Learn more about must-visit attractions in Pennsylvania.
What items belong on my PA bucket list?
Bucket lists are always fun, and of course, there are a few must-do and must-see things in Pennsylvania that belong on everyone’s bucket lists. Items belonging at the top of your PA bucket list include:
- Gettysburg – To understand our history is to become immersed in it, and you can do exactly that at Gettysburg: the site of our bloodiest battle in history.
- The Mutter Museum – Morbid? Yes. Intriguing nevertheless? Absolutely.
- Eastern State Penitentiary – Lovers of all things abandoned, spooky and haunted will love touring this long-dead prison.
Learn more about all the things to put on a PA summer bucket list.
What other things should I consider for my Pennsylvania bucket list?
Obviously, the ultimate PA bucket list doesn’t end with the above-mentioned items – oh no! There are so many more that we can’t list them all in a short paragraph, but we can mention more. Some additional Pennsylvania bucket list items are things such as:
- Seven Tubs Natural Area – This beautiful reserve has it all: hiking trails, plenty of water, and amazing views.
- Penn’s Cave – This is the only all-water cave in the United States, and it’s all ours!
- Ricketts Glen State Park – This state park is for the waterfall chasers; you’ll love this one whether you’re into falls or not.
Learn more about each of these nature bucket list spots in PA.