Shop Till You Drop At Pocono Bazaar, One Of The Largest Flea Markets In Pennsylvania
We can usually find whatever we need at our local big box store, at a mall, or online, but where’s the fun in that? Those of us who are treasure hunters at heart love to spend time browsing flea markets, antique stores, and local shops where we never know what we’re going to find. You never know just what surprises and hidden gems you’ll uncover, for example, when you visit one of the largest flea markets in Pennsylvania, Pocono Bazaar Flea Market in Stroudsburg.
Have you been to Pocono Bazaar Flea Market, one of the largest flea markets in Pennsylvania? What did you think? Share your experience in the comments! For another day of treasure hunting, plan a visit to Green Dragon Farmers Market in Ephrata.
More to Explore
Flea Markets In Pennsylvania
What are some of the best flea markets in Pennsylvania?
Pocono Bazaar in Stroudsburg earns props as one of the largest and best flea markets in Pennsylvania, but there are plenty of others, including:
- Leighty’s Flea Market in Newry is a seasonal flea market that’s held on the weekends. It spans more than 25 acres and is jam-packed with hidden gems. It’s part of Leighty’s Farm Market, which is open all year.
- Explore treasures galore at Jake’s Flea Market in Barto. The flea market is jam-packed with indoor and outdoor vendors, including places to grab a delicious snack.
- If you’re on the hunt for unique treasures, you’ll absolutely love Blue Ridge Flea Market in Saylorsburg. From dishware to furniture, vendors sell a little bit of everything.
- Carve out plenty of time for your visit to Jonnet Flea Market in Blairsville, a huge Pennsylvania flea market that hosts both indoor and outdoor vendors.
- Another unique flea market in Pennsylvania, Renninger's Antiques and Farmers Market in Kutztown is chock full of treasures, including military memorabilia and ceramics.
For another epic day of treasure hunting, visit Rossi’s Pop-Up Market in North Versailles, another of the best flea markets in Pennsylvania.