The Amish Flea Market Every Pennsylvanian Needs To Explore At Least Once
Pennsylvania certainly has no shortage of farmer’s markets and flea markets where we can dig for hidden treasures. However, many are seasonal, leaving us empty-handed during the cold winter months. Green Dragon Farmers Market in Pennsylvania, which also boasts a flea market, welcomes shoppers all year round, and you’ll find it has a strong Amish presence.
Enjoy a walkthrough of this wonderful farmers market in Pennsylvania:
Have you been to Green Dragon Farmers Market in Pennsylvania? What’s your favorite thing about it? Share your experience in the comments! If you’re a fan of finding new spots to shop, check out these nine unique supermarkets in Pennsylvania. Plan a road trip to these fine markets today!
More to Explore
The Most Wonderful Markets In Pennsylvania
What are the most amazing farmer's markets in Pennsylvania?
The most amazing farmer's markets in Pennsylvania include:
- Central Market. This market in York has been going strong for more than 125 years and has over 50 vendors.
- Flinchbaugh’s Orchard and Farm Market. You’ll find the freshest seasonal produce at this market along with scrumptious baked goods.
- Co-op Farmers Market. Located in Scranton, this open-air co-op market has been around since 1939.
- Farmstead Farmers Market. This market in Palmyra is focused on wholesome, fresh, farm-raised produce.
Find out more about the most amazing farmer's markets in Pennsylvania.
What are the best flea markets in Pennsylvania?
The best flea markets in Pennsylvania include:
- Rossi’s Pop-Up Marketplace. Held outside during the summer and indoors during the winter, this market is open every weekend of the year.
- Leighty’s Flea Market. This market has been running for over 30 years in Duncansville and spans an impressive 29 acres.
- Willow Glen Flea Market. This outdoor market in Sinking Spring has lovely crafts and tons of delicious food.
- Root’s Old Mill Flea Market. If it’s vintage and antique items you’re looking for, this market in Manheim is the place to be.
Discover more about the best flea markets in Pennsylvania.
What are the most unique supermarkets in Pennsylvania?
The most unique supermarkets in Pennsylvania include:
- Altomonte’s Italian Market & Bakery. If you’re looking for authentic and delicious Italian ingredients, this is the perfect place.
- Gilliland’s Market. If you’re tired of lackluster cuts of grocery store meat, come here for fine Italian sausage, smoked hams, kielbasa, and much more.
- Himalayan Indian Grocery and Food. If you’re in the mood for a good curry or vindaloo, come here to get the right ingredients.
- Lou’s Farm Mart. If you want the freshest produce at affordable prices, make sure to get to Lou’s.
Learn more about the most unique supermarkets in Pennsylvania.