Ride Through Oregon's Wintery Landscape While Enjoying Brunch On The Santiam Excursion Trains
Oregon is full of immense beauty and splendor, and while we’re all for getting outside on an epic adventure, sometimes it’s nice to simply sit back and revel in the resplendence of the Beaver State. And that’s exactly what you’ll get to do on the Santiam Excursion Trains. This passenger railroad in Lebanon, Oregon, boasts a fleet of beautifully restored historic trains, perfect for sitting back and soaking up the scenery. What’s more, the railroad offers a Sunday Brunch excursion that allows diners to enjoy the bounty of the Beaver State, too, and we propose booking a ticket this winter, so you can wine and dine in style while enjoying the quiet beauty of these cold weather months.
Ready to book your Sunday Brunch ticket aboard the Santiam Excursion Trains? Visit the website to learn more and snag your spot for an upcoming winter excursion!
For another incredible cold-weather adventure in Oregon, you’ll definitely want to check out this magical sleigh ride through Deschutes National Forest.
More to Explore
Santiam Excursion Trains
What are some other scenic train rides in Oregon?
In addition to the rides offered through Santiam Excursion Trains, here are some other scenic train rides in Oregon:
- Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad. Take a train ride along the scenic Oregon Coast on the incredible Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad. The railroad offers an enchanting dinner train ride, as well as numerous holiday events. Trains depart from Garibaldi and Rockaway Beach.
- Eagle Cap Train Rides. This incredible railroad in eastern Oregon will take you on an unforgettable, scenic adventure through the amazing Wallowa Mountains. This lovely passenger train offers all kinds of excursions including historic re-enactments, a wine and cheese train, Mother's Day brunch, and more. This gorgeous train departs from Elgin.
- Mount Hood Railroad. Riding on the Mount Hood Railroad is a truly magical experience. This lovely vintage train winds through the forests and orchards of Mount Hood on perfectly picturesque excursions that include dinner trains, brunch trains, a polar express train, Odell excursions, and more. The train departs from the depot in Hood River.
What are some other fun winter activities in Oregon?
In addition to a scenic train ride aboard the Santiam Excursion Trains, we recommend the following winter activities in Oregon:
- Skiing or snow tubing at one of the numerous ski resorts in Oregon;
- Going for a winter hike -- there are so many beautiful trails to explore during the winter in Oregon!
- Check into a cozy lodge or cabin... like this pet-friendly boutique hotel in Bend, for example!
- Going on a waterfall chasing hunt to track down some frozen waterfalls in Oregon.
- Enjoying a meal inside a cozy restaurant *or* heated igloo at one of our numerous restaurants and vineyards, like this winery just outside Portland!