Be Dazzled By Over Two Million Lights At The Gigantic Rhema Christmas Light Display In Oklahoma
If you live anywhere in northeastern Oklahoma, it’s worth the trip to visit the Rhema Christmas Light Display in Broken Arrow. Rhema – a local church just outside Tulsa – completely transforms their campus into a magical winter wonderland with over two million lights and it’s one of the most incredible light displays you’ll ever see. This is certainly among the best Christmas light displays in Oklahoma. Get ready to be dazzled!
Have you been to these Christmas lights in Oklahoma? We’d love to hear all about your experience! For more information and the full schedule, please visit the Broken Arrow Christmas Lights website. You won’t want to miss the best Oklahoma Christmas lights!
If you are still on the search for more holiday cheer, hit the highway for our Christmas lights in Oklahoma road trip. Just be sure to read our road trip packing list before you head out.
More to Explore
Oklahoma Is Where Christmas Comes Alive
What are the best Christmas towns in Oklahoma?
Oklahoma may not sound like an especially Christmasy place, but there are several towns that really get into the Christmas spirit:
- Tonkawa has its Olde Tyme Christmas Celebration with a parade, and a giant Christmas tree lighting, and kids can get their picture taken with Santa. The main area of town is decked out with garlands, lights, and more, making it a lovely Christmas destination.
- Guthrie has several Christmas events that remember the Territorial Days and bring old-fashioned Victorian Christmas traditions to the current day. With Victorian walks and Wassail beverages, you'll think you're in a holiday movie.
What are Oklahoma's best holiday festivals?
A couple of the best holiday festivals in Oklahoma include:
- The Christmastime festival in the state is the Festival of Light in Chickasha. With over 3.5 million lights and a 172-foot-tall Christmas tree, you won't see anything else like it. There are over four miles of walkable lighted trails to really put you in the holiday mood. If you'd prefer the comfort of your car, there are drive-through displays as well. This is one you won't forget!
- The Philbrook Festival in Tulsa has a Lego Village, train rides, live music, tons of shopping, and the whole place is gorgeously lit with Christmas lights. It tends to sell out quickly, so get tickets as soon as possible!
What are the most magical Christmas light displays in Oklahoma?
There are some truly epic light displays in Oklahoma, such as:
- The Twin Bridges Park of Lights in Fairland is comprised of over 40 holiday light displays sure to dazzle you. Enjoy hot cocoa while you ride trains, listen to carolers, and meet with Santa Claus.
- Oklahoma City's Myriad Botanical Gardens has a massive ice skating rink surrounded by thousands of brilliant lights, making it a magical holiday experience.
- Muskogee really thrills with its Garden of Lights. 1.2 million lights turn this lush park into a winter wonderland, and you can enjoy it in your car or on foot. Much of the display is synchronized to music which really brings some magic to the experience.