The Whole Family Will Love A Trip To Gasquatch, A Bigfoot-Themed Restaurant And Mini-Mart In Oklahoma
Southeast Oklahoma has grown in popularity over the years due to Bigfoot. Naturally, there are many urban legends in Oklahoma about this mysterious creature. Whether you’re a believer or a skeptic of this creature, a fun place to visit in Idabel is Gasquatch – a Bigfoot-themed travel station with a restaurant, car museum, mini-mart, gift shop, and more. Let’s explore this Oklahoma Bigfoot Museum and discover all that it has to offer.
Did you know Oklahoma has an annual Bigfoot Festival? It’s called Honobia Bigfoot Festival and it usually takes place around the early part of the fall season. You can read all about this bigfoot festival in Oklahoma and get an idea of what goes on at this unique and fun festival every year. It’s a great family-friendly event.
More to Explore
OKLAHOMA BIGFOOT MUSEUM & RELATED INFO
Besides the Oklahoma Bigfoot Museum, what are some other fun things to do in Oklahoma?
While the Oklahoma Bigfoot Museum is a fun place to visit, here are some more fun things to do in Oklahoma that is great for the family:
- Express Clydesdales Ranch, Yukon
- Oklahoma Aquarium, Jenks
- Martin Park Nature Center, Oklahoma City
- The National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum
- Robbers Cave State Park, Wilburton
- Tulsa Garden Center at Woodward Park, Tulsa
- Science Museum Oklahoma, Oklahoma City
Here’s a previous article about more fun things to do in Oklahoma.
What are some popular roadside attractions in Oklahoma?
There are lots of popular roadside attractions in Oklahoma and they include:
- Full-Size Transformers (G&M Body Shop) - Stillwater
- The Blue Whale, Catoosa
- Chris Barbee's Bowling Ball Yard Art - Nowata
- Giant Lady Leg Lamp, Chickasha
- Upended 18-Wheel Truck - Tonkawa
- Buck Atom Space Cowboy Muffler Man, Tulsa
- Ed Galloway's Totem Pole Park, Foyil
- Spider Bug - Lexington
- World's Largest Pop Bottle and Store, Arcadia
- Friendship With Chief Baconrind, Skedee
Be sure to read our previous article about some popular roadside attractions in Oklahoma.
Where is the best place to spot a bigfoot in Oklahoma?
Honobia Oklahoma hosts a yearly bigfoot festival that attracts many visitors who believe in the legend of bigfoot in Oklahoma. No sightings of this mysterious creature have been reported at the festival, but you will see some very convincing costumes. The town is known as a hotspot for seeing bigfoot in Oklahoma, so there’s a chance that you’ll witness one of these mysterious creatures for yourself. The legend of bigfoot dates back for more than 400 years, and there have been many videos as well as large footprints of this mystical animal. Here’s a previous article about more urban legends in Oklahoma.