You'll Reach Speeds Of Up To 50 MPH On Ohio's Epic Toboggan Run
If you thought winter was the season for staying indoors, think again! There are so many adventures to be had in the great outdoors, and that’s true even in the coldest months. This season, head to the Chalet in Mill Stream Run Reservation for an epic toboggan run you won’t soon forget. Ice chutes will send you flying downhill at speeds nearing 50 MPH! Think you’ve got what it takes to experience this well-loved Strongsville toboggan run in Ohio?
What are your thoughts on this epic toboggan run in Ohio? Is this something you would try? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below — we’d love to hear from you! For more information, including reservations, rules, and FAQs, be sure to visit the official Strongsville Toboggan Chutes website. You can also inquire more by dialing (440) 572 – 9990.
More to Explore
Winter In Ohio
Where are snow tubing hills in Ohio?
While it may be hard to find places to go tobogganing, luckily there are some pretty great places to go snow tubing in Ohio. This winter, consider checking out at one of these places:
- Near Cincinnati, Perfect North Slopes is just the spot to go tubing (or skiing) all winter long
- Snow Trails in Mansfield has the longest snow-tubing hill
- Mad River Mountain in Zanesfield has tubing and all the winter sports you could want
- Polar Blast snow tubing at Brandywine
What are some things to do during winter in Ohio?
Sure, the winter months can seem to drag on forever after the magic of the Christmas season, but that doesn’t mean you have to stay cooped up indoors or flee down south to Floria. To make the most of the colder weather, check out these things do to during winter in Ohio:
- Visit the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
- The Brite Winter Festival in Ohio City
- Dickens Victorian Village of Cambridge in Cambridge
- Winter Sports Center at Kendall Lake at Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Snow Trails Winter Resort in Mansfield
For more information on these and other things to do in winter in Ohio, be sure to keep reading this article.
Where are some winter day trips in Ohio?
Get out and explore a little this winter! Here are some great suggestions for winter day trips in Ohio:
- Old Man’s Cave in Logan
- Ma & Pa’s Cabin and Sleigh Rides in Burton
- Ohio Amish Country Scenic Byway
- Equestrian Ridge Farm in New Plymouth