San Francisco June 27, 2017
8 Boardwalks Near San Francisco That Will Make Your Summer Awesome
It’s a new season, so why not get out and discover something new? San Francisco offers a plethora of activities and especially promenades to put a smile on your face. Learn more about these stunning and awesome boardwalks around the San Francisco Bay area.
1. Embarcadero Waterfront Boardwalk - Pier 7 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, 94111
This is the most well known boardwalk in the area and rightly so because it is beautiful. Take a pleasant walk along the Embarcadero, from the Bay Bridge to Fisherman's Wharf. And keep going all the way to Crissy Field if you're up for it!
2. Ocean Beach Boardwalk - Great Hwy, San Francisco, 94121
This is an overlooked gem that is more than worthwhile. Ocean Beach has a lot of attractions and it is near Golden Gate Park as well. End your walk with a great meal at the Cliff House.
3. China Basin Park Walk - 101 Terry A Francois St, San Francisco, 94158
This is a wonderful walk with views of AT&T Park as well as a new and futuristic part of the city. Make sure to enjoy wide open spaces and awesome ocean views.
4. Muir Woods Board Walk - 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, 94941
This is the most beautiful boardwalk of all, and it is closer than you think. Take a walk through these immense redwood and get lost in the true beauty of California.
5. Burlingame Beach Boardwalk - 150 Anza Blvd, Burlingame, 94010
This is yet again another overlooked spot. Burlingame offers a boardwalk with a beautiful stretch of coast bordered by pebbles and thousands of wild flowers dotting the greenery.
6. Half Moon Bay Boardwalk - 95 Kelly Ave, Half Moon Bay, 94019
Half Moon Bay is not too far from the city. You can go for a walk, lay out, and then take the time to watch one of the most amazing sunsets. This is a must do for city residents.
7. Tilden Regional Park - 2501 Grizzly Peak Blvd, Berkeley, 94708
The splendor of this park is a highlight for nature lovers. Also, the entire hike or walk is paved. Check out this easy and enjoyable walk in Berkeley!
8. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk - 400 Beach St, Santa Cruz, 95060
This is the classic California boardwalk that will always thrill. This boardwalk has it all from a beautiful beach, exciting amusement park, tons of food stands, and iconic California imagery.
Have you been to any of these boardwalks? Let us know. Share this story too. If you’re curious about what to do for the big holiday coming up then
You Won’t Want To Miss These Incredible Fireworks Shows Around San Francisco This Year.