Take A Sleigh Ride Through An Idyllic Christmas Tree Farm At Snowy Peaks Tree Farm In Northern California
Looking to get a jumpstart on making wonderful holiday memories with your family this year? You can do just that when you pay a visit to Snowy Peaks Tree Farm to harvest your very own Christmas tree. There’s something so much more rewarding about picking out and cutting down your very own tree, rather than simply choosing one from a lineup in a parking lot. However, that’s not all this charming little farm has to offer. This Christmas tree farm packs in a ton of amazing holiday attractions – come for a tree, stay for a sleigh ride in Northern California.
What do you think? Are you ready to visit this Christmas tree farm and sleigh ride in Northern California? Share your favorite story about your holiday traditions with a comment.
After your NorCal sleigh ride, how about a fun holiday lights tour of San Francisco in a vintage VW bus? Check out another exquisite holiday destination when you read about the one Christmas Town in Northern California that’s simply a must-visit this season.
More to Explore
Christmas In NorCal
Where can I get a Christmas tree in Northern California?
There is something extra special about going to pick out your own Christmas tree. If you are looking to start a fun and rewarding new holiday tradition, consider visiting one of these Christmas tree farms in NorCal where you can pick out or cut your own tree this year:
- McGee’s Christmas Tree Farm, Placerville, CA
- Snowy Peaks Tree Farm, Foresthill, CA
- Frosty Mountain Tree Farm, Sebastopol, CA
- Silveyville Christmas Tree, Dixon, CA
- Summit Christmas Tree Farm, Los Gatos, CA
- Santa's Tree Farm and Village, Half Moon Bay, CA
- Alhambra Christmas Tree Farm, Martinez, CA
- Black Road Christmas Tree Farms, Los Gatos, CA
What are some Christmas towns in NorCal?
Northern California is set up perfectly for a wonderful Christmas experience with gorgeous forests and mild winter weather. There are certainly many charming towns that get festive for the holidays. Here are some Christmas towns in NorCal to plan a visit to this holiday season:
- Nevada City, CA: This Victorian-style village looks like a fairy tale. Its signature event is the month-long Victorian Christmas.
- Ferndale, CA: This charming small town is another fun destination in NorCal if you love big small-town Christmas energy. It boasts the tallest living Christmas tree right off its Main Street — an impressive 150 to 160 feet tall!
- Sutter Creek, CA: The Gold Rush town of Sutter Creek comes alive for Christmas with a festive tree lighting ceremony at City Hall. You can also enjoy a Holiday Light Tour every night in December.
- Half Moon Bay, CA: Santa's Tree Farm and Village in Half Moon Bay is a highlight of this adorable ocean-side town. Another fun thing to check out is the Christmas Candies at Mill Rose Inn. The Inn is decorated to the nines with holiday cheer.