10 Secret Spots In North Dakota Where Nature Will Completely Relax You
In North Dakota, we’re very fortunate to be surrounded by such beautiful scenery. Glistening lakes, majestic mountains and picturesque prairies are just a few examples of the beautiful scenery we get to enjoy every day. Listed below are 10 of the most beautiful and relaxing spots in North Dakota.
1. This BEAUTIFUL mountain range in North Dakota is SO RELAXING! I could sit and stare at it ALL DAY!
2. This colorful view of the Hochhalter Waterfowl Production Area in Logan County, North Dakota is MESMERIZING!
3. The area around these North Dakota wetlands is the PERFECT place for RELAXATION!
4. What a LOVELY view of a prairie spread across the Great Plains in North Dakota! I could relax here ALL DAY!
5. This view of the Moldenhauer Waterfowl Production Area is BREATHTAKING!
6. These badlands in the Theodore Roosevelt National Park are PICTURE PERFECT! Also, the fact that there's not a single person in sight makes it the perfect place to relax.
7. This glistening lake is nestled within the Turtle Mountains outside of Bottineau, North Dakota and is SO PEACEFUL!
8. I could sit and listen to the Missouri River pass through Theodore Roosevelt National Park for several hours straight. The sound of the water is SO RELAXING!
9. Lindenwood Park, located in Fargo, is the perfect area to take a relaxing walk.
10. I love the sound water makes as it washes over the pebbles along the Turtle River in the Turtle River State Park, located in Arvilla, North Dakota.
Do you have any special places in North Dakota where you go to relax? Let us know in the comments below!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.