10 Abandoned Places In North Dakota That Nature Is Reclaiming
Sadly, there are many abandoned places throughout North Dakota that nature is reclaiming. Because everything we own initially came from this earth, it’ll eventually go back to it. It’s only a matter of time. Listed below are 10 photos of abandoned places throughout North Dakota that nature is reclaiming. Some of these abandoned places may no longer exist, but we’re still very lucky to have these photos to remind us of how they once looked.
1. An abandoned house in Sherbrooke, North Dakota. Nature is slowly making its way in.
2. I'm sure Clark's Repair & Body Shop in Leroy, North Dakota was once a thriving business before nature decided to take over.
3. This abandoned North Dakota house is literally out in the middle of nowhere. There are no roads in sight.
4. Nature is totally reclaiming these boarded-up storefronts and old schoolhouse in the North Dakota ghost town of Alkabo.
5. It seems as though nature has been reclaiming this small garage and car in Sherbrooke, North Dakota for quite some time.
6. This abandoned house is located in Ambrose, North Dakota. Too bad nature has completely taken over and we can't get a frontal look at the house.
7. I'm sure this playhouse, located in Kenmare, North Dakota, has seen better days!
8. A pair of abandoned buildings in Fillmore, North Dakota.
9. This old grain elevator is located in Arnegard, North Dakota. Nature hasn't completely reclaimed it, but it's getting close.
10. Hopefully this railroad, located in Considine, North Dakota, is no longer in use because I seriously doubt drivers will see that sign. Nature is out of control!
Are you familiar with any of these abandoned places? Feel free to share your thoughts below!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Explore North Dakota