This New Jersey Train Ride Leads To The Most Stunning Fall Foliage You've Ever Seen
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind way to view fall foliage in New Jersey, check out the autumn offerings from the Black River and Western Railroad! The family-friendly pumpkin train excursion from this historic rolling museum shows off the best fall foliage in New Jersey. Let’s take a ride on the Black River Railroad in New Jersey.
Check out some of the Black River & Western Railroad’s amazing trains:
More to Explore
Things To Do In New Jersey
What are the most amazing day trips in New Jersey?
The most amazing day trips in New Jersey include:
- Wildwood. This is a beachfront amusement park with rollercoasters, arcade games, waterparks, and more.
- The Tuckerton Seaport. This is a museum where you can take part in hands-on exhibits to learn all about maritime history.
- Wharton State Forest. This is a gorgeous natural area with hiking trails, kayaking, ghost town ruins, and a historic village.
- Cape May. This is a wonderful family day trip with Sunset Beach and tons of amazing restaurants and shops.
Learn more about the most amazing day trips in New Jersey.
What are some hidden gem restaurants in New Jersey?
Hidden gem restaurants in New Jersey include:
- The Roadside Diner. Located in Wall, this old-fashioned diner has been around since the 1940s retaining much of its old decor.
- Lucille’s Country Cooking. This Barnegat restaurant has excellent breakfasts with large portions. It’s also known for its great pies.
- Seagraves Steak & Submarine. This place is so hidden it doesn’t have a sign. However, it’s the place to go for cheesesteaks.
- Sammy’s Ye Olde Cider Mill. This was a speakeasy decades ago and currently served dry-aged, hand-cut steaks.
Find out more about these and other hidden gem restaurants in New Jersey.
What are the best bucket-list destinations in New Jersey?
The best bucket-list destinations in New Jersey include:
- The Red Mill. Located in Clinton, this beautiful place is a favorite for photographers and it also contains a museum.
- Liberty State Park. This park in Jersey City has amazing views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.
- The Delaware Water Gap. This is a beautiful river with stunning waterfalls with lots of hiking trails to take it all in.
- Duke Farms. This is one of the most picturesque places in the state and has a wall of waterfalls. It’s excellent for a serene stroll.
Discover more about the best bucket-list destinations in New Jersey.