Nevada October 28, 2016
8 Restaurants With Absolutely Stunning Rooftop Dining In Nevada
If you’re looking to enjoy some dining experiences with a fabulous view, there’s plenty of options to choose from throughout the state of Nevada. Whether it’s sitting and savoring a meal while gazing on mountain and lake vistas, or watching the party-style activity on the Las Vegas Strip, Nevada have something for you!
1. The Silver Peak Restaurant and Brewery is a favorite with Reno locals. They serve comfort food style dishes with an array of their brewery selections.
The rooftop dining and bar area has lots of seating and is decorated with lighting for night time meals. Live music is a feature on some nights as well. The address is 124 Wonder Street (Midtown). There's a second location at 135 N. Sierra Street (River Peak).
2. Twist by Chef Pierre Gagnaire is located on the 23rd floor of the Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas hotel. The restaurant serves French cuisine with a modern "twist."
If you're looking for views of Las Vegas, the floor-to-ceiling windows do not disappoint! The interior decor of Twist is stunning as well, featuring glass and lighting that create a "floating" affect under the ceiling.
3. Harrah's Lake Tahoe has its own rooftop restaurant: Friday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill.
The highlight of the restaurant is the dramatic views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada mountains. If you're lucky you can watch the sun set over the mountains. The restaurant and hotel are at 15 Highway 50, Stateline, Nevada.
4. Voodoo Steak & Rooftop Nighclub features steak and seafood with a Cajun twist. It is located within the Rio All-Suite Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
Voodo Steak & Rooftop Nighclub
The restaurant is on the 50th floor of the hotel and the club on the 51st, which is an outdoor patio setting. Aside from amazing views of the Las Vegas Strip, you can enjoy music and dancing on the rooftop.
5. St. James Infirmary is a bar with a very active clientele. Live music, dance parties, trivia nights and other events draw locals from a range of age groups in.
The bar is known is for its local award winning craft beer and mixed drinks. A highlight of a visit is sitting on the rooftop patio enjoying a drink with views of midtown Reno. St. James Infirmary is located at 445 California Avenue.
6. Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, situated right on the Las Vegas Strip, is a lively restaurant with several individually themed floors. Part of a chain, the restaurant serves Caribbean style cuisine and, of course, margaritas!
The top floor has wonderful rooftop views of the Strip. Enjoy sipping drinks and noshing while engaging in a prime Las Vegas activity - people watching on the Strip!
7. Citrus Grill sits next to the rooftop pool on the Downtown Grand Las Vegas Hotel. The pool deck - 35,000 square feet - is the largest in downtown Las Vegas. Locals and guests can visit the pool and Grill for free.
The restaurant serves grilled items made with herbs grown right next to the pool! It's a great place to enjoy a refreshing, light meal while beating the summer heat in a poolside cabana.
8. Located in a historic building, Brasserie St. James is an upscale gastro pub with their own brewery. An old artisan well is part of the premises and the water is used to brew their popular craft beers.
Diners on the rooftop patio can watch the sunset over Reno in all its multicolored glory. The inside of the restaurant/pub features rustic wood and stone decor for a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Have you visited any of these pubs and restaurants? Do you have a favorite Nevada rooftop dining experience to share in the comments?