The Newest State Park In Missouri, Echo Bluff, Is Full Of Astonishing Sights
Missouri is home to some pretty amazing state parks. A few of the best ones include Johnson’s Shut-Ins, Roaring River, and Onondaga Cave, just to name a few. But there’s a new one in town that you’ll definitely want to visit. With lots of incredible amenities, it’ll almost feel like you’re staying at a resort. The newest state park in Missouri, Echo Bluff State Park, is full of astonishing sights. Let’s explore this amazing park and all it has to offer.
For a sneak peek, check out the video below:
The park is located at 34489 Echo Bluff Drive in Eminence, Missouri. To reserve your campsite, cabin, or lodge suite, visit the Echo Bluff State Park website.
It’s easy to see why Echo Bluff is one of the most incredible state parks in Missouri. Have you ever spent a night here? Share your experiences of the newest state park in Missouri with us in the comments below!
Also, if you’d like to discover more of our amazing parks, here is a previous article about 10 of the best state parks in Missouri.
More to Explore
Best State Parks in Missouri
What are the best state parks in Missouri?
There are so many fantastic state parks in Missouri, but two of the best ones are:
- Prairie State Park, located in Mindenmines, is one of the best. Wild elk and bison roam freely throughout this land, and their majestic beauty will fill you with awe. Don’t pass this place by! You’ll love exploring this underrated gem.
- Mark Twain State Park is another must-visit natural attraction. This destination is located in Florida, Missouri, and it’s full of lovely views. The crystal-clear lake and numerous hiking trails will make you want to come back again and again.
Here’s a previous article listing some of the most fantastic state parks in Missouri.
What are the best hiking trails in Missouri?
The best hiking trails in Missouri feature gorgeous cascading waterfalls, stunning views, and more. Here are 2 of the best hiking trails in Missouri:
- The Old Kate Trail - Located inside Parkville Nature Sanctuary, is one of the best hiking trails in Missouri. This breezy hike will take you to a rushing waterfall, and you’ll want to stare into its beauty forever. In fact, all of the Parkville Nature Sanctuary is stunning. The area is home to several other hiking trails that are worth exploring.
- River Scene Trail - For more adventurous fun, hike along the River Scene Trail in Castlewood State Park. This 1.5-mile hike will lead you to some of the most breathtaking views of the Meramec River. Bring your camera and soak up the sights.
Here’s a previous article with more about the most gorgeous hiking trails in Missouri.
What are the best places to camp in Missouri?
There is no shortage of places to camp in the Show Me State, but these are the 2 best places to camp in Missouri:
- Meramec Caverns - Located in Sullivan, is a great place to go camping in Missouri. Pitch your tent under the night sky and feel your worries melt away. This campsite also has numerous RV hookups.
- River of Life Farms - If you’re looking for something more glamorous, spend a night in a tree house at River of Life Farms. These luxurious lodgings can house up to 8 people, and they’re full of tranquil views.
Did you know that you can camp at Pomme de Terre Lake? Here’s a previous article about some incredible lakes in Missouri that features campsites.