Kansas City December 12, 2017
Here Are 13 Unique Coffee Shops In Kansas City With Java To Die For
Many Kansas Citians rely on coffee to get us through the day. However, when you’re in a city with coffee on every corner and so many options, where do you go? For any of you who want to try somewhere new, these coffee shops are the perfect place to do so. In no particular order, here’s 13 coffee shops to get your next cup!
1. Blackdog Coffee House - 12815 W 87th St. Pkwy., Lenexa, Kansas
Here at Blackdog, you can order some great coffee with your breakfast or lunch, or even just some fresh baked bread. It's a great place to meet with friends or just have lunch alone.
2. Broadway Cafe - 4106 Broadway St., Kansas City, Missouri
Broadway Cafe is the area's oldest locally owned roasting company, where they have a love for espresso and the perfect cup.
3. Crows Coffee - 304 E 51st St., Kansas City, Missouri
What started as a business idea from someone stuck in an unsatisfactory job turned into a love for coffee shops. Thus, Crows Coffee was born and continues to provide us with great coffee in a relaxed atmosphere.
4. Homer's Coffee House - 7126 W 80th St., Overland Park, Kansas
This coffee house has been the cornerstone of Overland Park coffee for over 15 years now. That being said, they still provide excellent ethically sourced coffee for every patron that walks through the doors.
5. Kaldi's Coffee - 318 West 47th St., Kansas City, Missouri
Kaldi's was founded in 1994 in St. Louis, and has become Missouri's leading retailer and wholesaler of coffee since then. When you walk in for a cup, you'll leave with a smile.
6. Oddly Correct - 3940 Main St., Kansas City, Missouri
Oddly Correct is unique in that they print their own coffee bags, with custom art designed for each roast. From time to time, they also offer baked goods sourced from around the city, bringing other small businesses with them in success.
7. One More Cup - 7408 Wornall Rd., Kansas City, Missouri
One More Cup serves happiness in a cup with the help of "Shatto Milk Company, five different local coffee roasters, and Hugo Tea Co." according to their website. They also have plenty of vegan, gluten-free, or light options to go with your drink of choice.
8. Parisi Artisan Coffee - 30 W Pershing Rd. #100, Kansas City Missouri
Parisi is quite the classy place to grab a cup, and you'll be served with perfection and class with every plate.
9. Post Coffee Company - 200 NE Chipman Rd., Lees Summit, Missouri
Post Coffee is a great place that always makes you feel like you're at home. Plus, baked goods go perfectly with any coffee off the menu.
10. Quay Coffee - 412 Delaware St., Kansas City, Missouri
Quay Coffee gets their beans from Oddly Correct, and prepares them with just the same amount of care and precision. Profits from Quay directly feed back into organizations and charities that benefit local communities that need it most.
11. Second Best Coffee - 328 W 85th St., Kansas City, Missouri
According to their title, they must know who the best coffee shop in town is. However, don't let them fool you, because Second Best still serves a mean cup of joe. Also, if you're feeling hungry as well, check out their breakfast burritos for an extra boost in the morning.
12. The Filling Station - 2980 McGee Trafficway, Kansas City, Missouri
Coffee at The Filling Station is unique, but it still presents you with the styles you know and love. They have three different locations, and each are great places for any type of coffee drinker.
13. Thou Mayest - 419 E 18th St., Kansas City, Missouri
Thou Mayest serves as a coffee shop as well as a bar and event space for many in the Crossroads district. Plus, the homemade pop tarts are to die for.
Where’s your favorite coffee shop in and around Kansas City? Tell us in the comments below!
While you’re sipping on a hot cup of coffee, why not check out
these cozy bed and breakfasts that’ll make your time even more comfortable.