The One Park In Mississippi With Bridges, Waterfalls, Camping, And Trails Truly Has It All
The Magnolia State is full of state parks, each with something to offer. And if you’re wondering where to find the most beautiful waterfalls around, Tishomingo State Park in Mississippi is the place for you! Easily one of the best parks in Mississippi, it’s brimming with perks, including a charming swinging bridge, huge rock formations, and waterfalls, of course! Get ready for a trip you won’t forget anytime soon and head out on an outdoor adventure this weekend.
From the trails to the waterfalls, Tishomingo State Park is without a doubt one of the best things to do in Tishomingo, Mississippi. Ready to plan a visit? For more information, call Tishomingo State Park at (662) 438-6914.
So, do you agree? Is Tishomingo State Park one of the best parks in Mississippi? Know of another can’t-miss Mississippi state park? Tell us all about it in the comments section. We are happy to hear about your experiences!
Once you have gotten to visit this beautiful place, we know what you will be thinking. “Are there any other waterfalls near me in Mississippi?” We are glad to tell you that the answer is yes! Get ready for a fun waterfall road trip in Mississippi that leads to the state’s best water attractions. You will adore every single stop along the way.
More to Explore
Outdoor Attractions in Mississippi
What are the best state parks in Mississippi?
The best state parks in Mississippi are amazing places to explore. Check them all out over time!
- Percy Quin State Park in McComb
- LeFleur's Bluff State Park in Jackson
- J.P. Coleman State Park in Iuka
- Roosevelt State Park near Meridian and Jackson
- Clark Creek Natural Area in Woodville
- Wall Doxey State Park in Holly Springs
Where are the most scenic hikes in Mississippi?
The most scenic hikes in Mississippi are perfect for getting exercise while experiencing nature. Head out this weekend!
- The Nature Trail in Natchez
- Davis Bayous Area Gulf Islands National Seashore in Ocean Springs
- Cypress Swamp Trail in Canton
- Bailey Woods Trail in Oxford
- Red Bluff Trail in Red Bluff
- Tree Top Trail in Crystal Springs
- Natchez Bluff Trail in Natchez
- Dunn's Falls Park in Enterprise
- Tuxachanie Trail in Saucier
- Bonita Lakes Park in Meridian
- Lost Bluff Hiking Trail in Grenada
- Columbus Riverwalk in Columbus