Spend A Refreshing Day Keeping Cool At Bunker Beach In Minnesota
Being the Land of 10,000 Lakes, Minnesota has many places to cool off in the summertime. Sandy beaches are all across the state, offering fun in the sun with a gorgeous lake view. But those who prefer swimming in more developed areas are not without options. For example, the place we’d like to introduce today is a wonderful spot to keep cool during the hot, humid Minnesota summer. Read on below to learn more about Bunker Beach Water Park:
Do you wanna see inside this incredible water park? Check out this cool promo YouTube video by Twin Cities Gateway:
For more information about Bunker Beach, including opening dates, hours, and more, visit their website and Facebook page. And if you’re looking for more great places to swim this summer, check out our past article about the natural swimming pool in Minneapolis.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
WATERPARKS IN MINNESOTA & RELATED INFO
Aside from Bunker Beach, what are some more waterparks in Minnesota?
Bunker Beach is one of the best water parks in Minnesota. But here are some more waterparks in Minnesota that we recommend:
- The Lagoon at Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Welch
- Cascade Bay Water Park, Eagan
- River Springs Water Park, Owatonna
- Wild Mountain Waterpark, Taylors Falls
- Soak City Waterpark, Shakopee
- Summerland Family Fun Park, Sauk Rapids,
- Waseca Water Park, Waseca
- Kamp Dels, Waterville
- Como Regional Park Pool, St. Paul
- Great Wolf Lodge Water Park, Bloomington
Be sure to read more about these incredible waterparks in Minnesota in our previous article.
What are the best sandy beaches in Minnesota?
While waterparks are great to cool off during the warmer months, there are some of us who prefer to sink our feet in the sand. So, here are the best sandy beaches in Minnesota that we love:
- Nokomis Beach, Minneapolis
- Zippel Bay on Lake of the Woods, Zippel Bay
- Iona's Beach Scientific & Natural Area, Two Harbors
- Lake Carlos State Park Beach, Carlos
- Afton State Park Beach, Hastings
- Flandrau State Park Beach, New Ulm
- Long Lake Public Beach, New Brighton
- Black Beach, Lake County
- Lake Harriet South Beach, Minneapolis
- Park Point Beach, Duluth
Here’s a previous article highlighting more of the best sandy beaches in Minnesota.
What are some fun things to do in Minnesota?
From museums to state parks to theme parks to waterparks to zoos, and more, there are lots of fun things to do in Minnesota. And here are a few of the fun places that you will love:
- Minnesota Zoo, Apple Valley
- Valleyfair Family Amusement Park, Shakopee
- Onyx Beach, Silver Bay
- End-O-Line Railroad Park and Museum, Currie
- Como Park Zoo & Conservatory, St. Paul
- Gooseberry Falls State Park, Two Harbors
- Hike around Tettegouche State Park, Silver Bay
- Sculpture Garden, Walker Art Center, Minneapolis
- Great Lakes Aquarium, Duluth
- Nickelodeon Universe, Bloomington
- Minnehaha Falls, Minnehaha Regional Park, Minneapolis
- Mall of America, Bloomington
If you’re searching for more ideas, here are some fun things to do in Minnesota.