The Whole Family Will Love A Trip To Space Aliens, An Alien-Themed Restaurant In Minnesota
Have you visited many of Minnesota’s themed restaurants? There are plenty to choose from, from the train-themed fun at Choo Choo Restaurant & Bar to the tropical flavors at Whistling Bird. Today, let’s add another themed restaurant to your bucket list. This one is an alien-themed restaurant that will delight kids and adults alike. If you’re looking for a unique place to grab a bite and have some fun, head to Albertville, Minnesota, to check out Space Aliens. Read on below to learn more about this fun alien-themed restaurant and why it’s one of the best themed restaurants in MN.
Have you ever been to Space Aliens? For more information about this alien-themed restaurant, including hours, menus, and more, visit their website and Facebook page. And if you’d like to recommend more favorite Minnesota restaurants to us and help people answer the question “Are there any themed restaurants near me?”, feel free to let us know by filling out our nomination form.
More to Explore
Themed Restaurants In Minnesota
What Are The Most Unique Restaurants In Minnesota?
- Psycho Suzi's is the strangest restaurant in Minnesota, thanks to both its theming and its menu! Designed as a retro tiki bar, it has a tropical theme but a fusion menu. That means you can order a classic Pu Pu platter featuring Tiki specials like skewered bacon-wrapped chicken - as well as a full Minnesota menu of oversized burgers and pizza! The most unique item is probably the pickle roll-up, a combo of cream cheese, deli meat, and pickles on a skewer.
- Choo Choo Restaurant and Bar is a train-themed restaurant with an old caboose right there in the dining room! It's been a bar for over 100 years, but was reinvented as a train-themed eatery in the 1970s. The menu is all-American, with a focus on barbecue and burgers. The signature of this quirky family restaurant is definitely the free popcorn every guest gets at their table!
- The News Room has a dining room wrapped in giant newspapers, because the entire place is themed to the golden age of journalism! You'll feel like an old-timey reporter as you dig into some classic American cuisine, including sandwiches, burgers, and one of the state's best fish and chips.
What Are The Oldest Restaurants In Minnesota?
- Pranca holds the title of the oldest restaurant in Minneapolis, coming up on 132 years of service! The classic American food includes Reubens and loaded fries, but the swanky atmosphere and the extensive drink menu are as much of a draw as the menu.
- It doesn't get any older than The Hubbell House, the oldest restaurant - and oldest continuously standing building - in all of Minnesota. Located in the small town of Manorville, it was first build in 1854 and rebuilt a few years later after a fire. Today, it stands proud as a sprawling restaurant serving hearty Minnesota cuisine. Make sure to try the Walleye if it's on the menu!